Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 7731 Comments sorted by
  • We are pleased to announce a return to normal service. Where were we? Oh yes.
    Displacement
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • I guess that means you and me then! Hopefully Iuv, Ponygurl, maybe WW and Whispered are still about, sigh. Because that thing that allows 2 people to communicate was invented a good few years ago wasn't it? Think it was called the telephone. Or something. Anyways....

Refugee
  • I agree with you. I bare no grudges but I think we were being played and people were having their chains pulled. Too many phony chucking your Teddies out of the pram. In depth discussion about religion has no place on a forum like this as it is always likely to cause the issues it did. Why people with faith cannot be tolerant of people of different faith, or no faith, is a mystery to me. Faith is all about believing and if differing views cause you so much grief, then I would suggest you do not believe as much as you think you do, otherwise it would not matter and you would 'turn the other cheek'. I did Sunday School for two years. I have a New Testernent with my name printed in it to mark a graduation but I am where I am and, if anything, I'm probably a Pagan ( actual box you can check on official forms these days). Why not worship the Sun, as without the Sun, there is no life (good enough for the ancient Egyptians). Out here, the rever the Elephant and worship it as a God. Who am I to say that's wrong? Come back WW. Your fingerprints are all over this forum!
    P.S. Spellcheck tried to change pram to Priam. What the King of Troy has to do with this, no-one knows.

May
  • Hypocrisy
  • Actually, I think religion and dying should be like Schrodingers cat. From where I sit, it's in the box and there currently could be a heaven or not. Until I open the box, it exists in both states and when the time comes, I fully expect that the actual position will no longer be an issue to me.
  • Oh,
    Self-righteous

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!