Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 7731 Comments sorted by
  • Have you been sowing ass seeds again, UT? Nothing like a good squat in the field!
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Seems so Iuv. I guessing it's a religious thing but I'm not sure.
    Strange world where you appear to be the voice of reason!
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • You'd be pleasantly surprised.
  • You're up early. Don't think you have daylight saving there so it's 4.40 am?
    Have you actually gone to bed?
  • I rarely sleep at night. No DST in most of AZ, which means we're 8 hours behind you--same a PDST. Kinda sucks because family and friends are an hour farther away. It was 2:40 when you posted.
  •  
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2018-04-08 08:06:54
  • You fail to understand. Since I've been on this forum on a lot of threads concerning matters to do with the church, god, the universe and religion you seem to almost revel in exuding complete and utter arrogance. Towards everything.

Your that arrogant with your opinions that you can't even extend it to basic politeness.

Oh and it's not just you but the majority of folk on this forum.

It's no wonder whickwithy is leaving. Really don't blame him.

And for the record mate I think following Alison around half Europe is your playground?
  • New word: Projection.
  • There are about five ( make that now 4!) of us regulars on here..that’s the second time I’ve taken offence in a minute!
  • You fail to understand. Since I've been on this forum on a lot of threads concerning matters to do with the church, god, the universe and religion you seem to almost revel in exuding complete and utter arrogance. Towards everything.

Your that arrogant with your opinions that you can't even extend it to basic politeness.

Oh and it's not just you but the majority of folk on this forum.

It's no wonder whickwithy is leaving. Really don't blame him.

And for the record mate I think following Alison around half Europe is your playground?

If it's the majority of us Sen, then you have insulted everybody on here and no reason for you to stay.
    As for religion, it is a well known fact that virtually every conflict in history has been seated in religion. As I said at the start of this, a lot on here hold no religious views, some have stated they are Aethist, in fact Alison herself has stated that view so I assume your ire is aimed at her as well.
    Personally, I do not consider myself Aethist, but Agnostic, as I don't care what you believe in, it is your right and your business. If you had the decency to read the little credo I posted, at the end it said people should be free to worship who or how they wish, OR NOT AT ALL.
    It's pretty simple. Live and let live.
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2018-04-09 07:50:34
  • New word : Deflection
    New word : Transference
  • Ether
  • As in 'We are in' or you've been sniffing?
    What's happened to your avatar pic? Are you on protest as well?
  • Oh...yes, me little Robin has flown. I’ll have to get another image. Watch this space. Ether as in that space stuff that satellite transmits / transfers info thru. I’m not v good at this game.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!