Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 769 Comments sorted by
  • I feel like we’re in an episode of The Good Life here! Naturally I’m more Barbara than Margo in my wellies. I bet Mrs UT wears an oriental housecoat doesn’t she!?
  • KatRobin said:

As for fruit and veg, we are lucky to have a cooking apple tree, two eating apple trees, a pear and cherry tree, a rhubarb patch, and in the greenhouse I grow herbs, courgettes, tomatoes. I’m a happy bunny once Gardeners a World is back on the box!

OMG you know when you read something really fast and do a double take. I thought that you said your growing cigarettes and not courgettes!! PMSL
  • You remind me of Thyme out of Rosemary and Thyme Kat. The lady with blonde hair?
  • Is PMSL 'pass my sherry love'?
    Mrs UT does not wear a housecoat. She's a scruffs kinda girl when she's working in garden or studio.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • It very well could be but in my case it's pass me salsa dip love
  • Who wears housecoars still? Never seen anyone in one!
  • Hang on dontcha means dressing gown? I love them!! I'd go to work in one if I could.
  • Me like Felicity Kendall? Ha ha... not exactly. As for growing fags, Catherine would like that. She keeps taking up the dirty habit when she’s stressed. Like now. Bluurgh.
  • Yes that's it...Felicity Kendall. I note a similarity!!

No wait what's her name...Carol McGiffin!! I think your a match for her. Two peas in a pod?
  • Tell C to get one of them vapour thingies... Then she can blow cherry cola smoke everywhere in people's faces.
  • Anyway...back to the nature. I have to release the hogs tonight at dusk, can’t keep them any longer as they seem to be going into a semi hibernation thing here and they need to forage, explore, make luuuurve etc. Sniff....
  • You'll be leased to know I finally got to release the hedgehogs, after several evenings / days of near-continuous rain which delayed things. They made quite a happy home for themselves in my greenhouse and it was an adventure trying to find them in the mornings! Pumpkin made himself a home in a bag of compost, pulling the plastic over himself and completely out of view while Pinenut created a leafy nest for herself underneath another bag of compost- she dragged the leaves out of the hedgehog hut Id given them!image
  • I didn't handle them at all until the evening of release... not sure which is which, but I think the first pic is of Pumpkin. It was touch and go all along for him, we are amazed he made it through Winter.image

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!