Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 769 Comments sorted by
  • Your putting what in your bedroom? Christ your going to give Catherine nightmares! Poor lady has got a llama on the one side, a horse on the other, and now two hedgepigs.

Wanna shove a rhino in there an all?
  • Actually she has a kangaroo and a cow by the side of her bed and I have a rocking horse next to mine. Wait! This is way too personal! Chronic insomniacs need separate rooms and we both keep critters for company.
  • It gets worse!! :))
  • Have you tried counting sheep? And don't start singing Baa Bas Black Sheep. The neighbours will think your running moonlight nursery sessions in your house lol
    Post edited by serenity52 at 2018-03-22 15:34:31
  • Think you need separate houses!! Or have a rota!!
  • They could multiply in your greenhouse.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Tinder? Swipe right
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Good luck with that one. Don't you mean swipe left? Nothing but fools on there
  • Well, I collect the hogs this afternoon (Im calling Pumpkin's lady friend Pinenut lol). As if that isn't enough to make me smile, when I was in my greenhouse this am enjoying the first day of Summer and the wonderful warmth, but a little visitor popped her beak in the door! Mama duck is back! She has no ducklings yet, I feel she was just checking the joint to see if it's safe and if I'd feed her. Of course I did, and she stayed with me for over an hour watching me sort through my plants and washing the plant pots; she waddled in at one point, had a feast and a drink of rainwater, then waddled out and had a snooze by the rockery. Im in Heaven today!!
  • That is just...I'm think im going to cry... beautiful. The animals seem very drawn to you which is really cute. Please take some animal pictures. I want to go a farm soon and see some baby animals being born or feed a little baby lamb.

Easter time makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.
  • Do you grow any fruit and veg Kat? We have two tomato plant pots, a Clementine plant too. Also got an apple tree out the back. In fact we've got god knows how manybpkants and bushes springing up everywhere as well as hanging baskets.
  • I’m even more chuffed! When we got back from the hedgehog hospital, we found mama duck was still in the front garden, but her Drake beau was with her, sigh! Both were happy to be quacked at while we unloaded the hogs and transported them to the tortoise garden. They have both huffed and gruntled socially at each other but now look a bit tired / shocked to be feeling grass under their feet again! So they have curled up in separate corners and may come out at dusk. I will post pics of course, but be patient as I’m run off my feet at the moment!
  • As for fruit and veg, we are lucky to have a cooking apple tree, two eating apple trees, a pear and cherry tree, a rhubarb patch, and in the greenhouse I grow herbs, courgettes, tomatoes. I’m a happy bunny once Gardeners a World is back on the box!
  • Oh, also some blueberries, gooseberries and red cherries, but I think the gooseberry bushes have died :(
  • Mrs UT has taken over a veg patch area in Appy 61's garden as he was not looking after it. She's planting Rhubarb, and a whole host of veg. We have fruit trees up the side of the front garden. Three types of eating apple, a Bramley, two types of pear, a Stella cherry and a Victoria plum. She also grows Strawberries and Runner Beans.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!