Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 769 Comments sorted by
  • Among a multitude of other things, being a trolley dolly was one of my naive career aspirations when I was about 12. Unfortunately puberty wasn’t kind to me and I didn’t end up with the credentials you see above. Ah well.
  • Surely you've worn a mini skirt at sometime in your life Kat?
    I have. I have one in a glass case on the wall in my studio. Wipe clean leather.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Happen I have but that kind of knowledge is not for public consumption.
  • (See this is why this forum deserves a have a bafta nomination for craziest daftest forum in the land). It cracks me up.

You don't NEED any credentials to be a trolley dolly. Well lemme see. You got to be able to put a life jacket on correctly, slide down a big inflatable slide thing if the plane has to do an emergency landing. I think you have to be able to swim too.

I'd pass on the swimming but I can't dive to save my own life. I can make a banging cup of tea though. Oh and you've got to do your makeup and hair immaculately EVERYDAY darling. EVEN if you work for Ryanair. :))
    Post edited by serenity52 at 2018-03-02 12:59:44
  • The life of a trolley dolly warts n all

Post edited by serenity52 at 2018-03-02 13:53:06
  • More trolley drama 

Post edited by serenity52 at 2018-03-02 13:59:59
  • That miniskirt in the glass frame has a sign that says 'In event of Trans emergency, break glass' .
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Good Lord!  Bourton-on-the-Water is flippin' gorgeous!  I just adore picturesque places like that.  There are a few I've found in the U.S.  But, this!  Omidog!  (or, your dog, UT.  I don't actually have on at the moment).
  • What picture?
  • I looked on a Google image search.  What a stunning village.  You're right, I would dearly love to visit it.  Maybe some day.
  • Yay! Good news today folks! Pumpkin the hedgehog, whom I’m sure you remember I rescued last Autumn, is now ready for release into the wild. The amazing lady who has looked after him over Winter rang me today to tell me that he survived, that he is now a fat bellied little porker and....that I can release him with a hoggy girlfriend! I collect them both on Sunday evening which means that I won’t be able to release them the same night as I have quite a remote woodland venue in mind. I’m then at work for four days so the release will have to wait until Good Friday. I shall have to put up with two large snuffling hedge pigs in my bedroom for a week ( at least I know they’ll have no fleas!). It’s going to be a squash in the cage I have but at least they’ll be well acquainted! I will post photos and more next week.
  • Don't do it!
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Don’t tempt me not to!!!! You have no idea how tempting it is to keep them in my tortoise garden. But they need to go forth and multiply!
  • And may the forth (or force lol) be with you and the hoggyhogs from now until the end. :))
  • It comes to something when a flamin' hedgehog has a better love life than I do!

Right...I think this calls for an emergency intervention.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!