Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 102 Comments sorted by
  • Alternatively for all I know you could be sweating it inside a sauna at a fitness first gym!

One time I actually admit to this...I went all the way to the gym just to sit inside the sauna and steam room. It was one of those days where i couldn't be asked to go on the treadmill or do anything.

Some people act like mavericks don't they? Proper gym nutters.
  • Not a cloud in the sky...
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Im starting to turn a very bright shade of green...so spill. Where are you?

• There isn’t a cloud in the sky here either.
  • Alternatively for all I know you could be sweating it inside a sauna at a fitness first gym!

One time I actually admit to this...I went all the way to the gym just to sit inside the sauna and steam room. It was one of those days where i couldn't be asked to go on the treadmill or do anything.

Some people act like mavericks don't they? Proper gym nutters.

I remember I used to hit the sauna after the gym, back in the day. I stopped doing it though after I had a bad experience. It was so incredibly hot, I took what I thought was a bottle of water and started spritzing myself. Well, it turned out to be eucalyptus oil! Needless to say, I burnt the fuck out of myself..but my sinuses were clear for a whole year.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • I'm where the local language is Spanish but not on mainland Spain. The time zone is the same as the UK.
  • Yikes PG- good job it wasn’t Rosemary oil. You might have been pulled and served in a bap.
  • What’s with the foolish ginger? And who’s Martha? And how do I get to choose a category title?
  • Tori Amos song???
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • So far there's been no explanation by anyone as to why Martha's foolish ginger is appearing everywhere. I've discovered it's a Tori Amos song and checked it on YouTube. It's a really nice song but unsure as to it's meaning or it's significance on here?
  • Cornflakes...ginger...has she got a breakfast fetish? It’s my favourite meal of the day.
    God, I’m boring myself.
  • Kat I have a queation:

Are you a marmite lover or a hater? And do you like your eggs to be fried, poached or scrambled?
  • Marmite lover. I named my cat Marmite ( sadly, she now lives on the farm where I resided with my scumbag ex and I don’t see her now, sob). Eggs anyway you like.
    This place gets more bizarre.
  • Marmite hater. Cacau of Belzebub. Mrs T Marmite lover.
    Eggs unfertilised but, generally, anyway you like. Have two boiled eggs every Saturday breakfast (just finished, yum). Mrs T would like Eggs Benedict if possible. Traitor !
  • Will have to try Eggs Benedict out. It looks really appetizing. I prefer a poached egg to fried or scrambled. I also liked a boiled egg and soldiers for breakkie.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!