Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • Tit for tat;)

Mr. Matthew Barney
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-06-12 13:11:05
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • 303 Comments sorted by
  • Haha, Isn't that Bjorks husband?
  • I thought they split quite a time ago but didn't make it public.
  • Really? That's a shame. I should really keep up with these things considering I am a fan of both. His films are crazy...
  • It is/was Bjorks husband. I hope they're still together, i think they make a wonderful couple. I find him rather handsome. Moreover, i think he's interesting. He's quite a prolific artist, working in films, sculpture, drawings, and i hear he played football in college. He seems, a very manly man and at the same time sensitive and intellectual. I think that's sexy.
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-06-12 12:59:39
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • And I thought it was one of the muppets....
  • And I thought it was one of the muppets....

Laughing my ass off! Yeah! My post became invisible to those who have BAD TASTE and don't find Tom Baker delicious  X(
  • How'd you get the picture in Folklore? I keep trying and getting nothing.  Never mind, it's working now.
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-06-12 12:29:26
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • A_is_A said:It is/was Bjorks husband. I hope they're still together, i think they make a wonderful couple. I find him rather handsome. Moreover, i think he's interesting. He's quite a prolific artist, working in films, sculpture, drawings, and i hear he played football in college. He seems, a very manly man and at the same time sensitive and intellectual. I think that's sexy.

Yep, he certainly ticks
    a lot of boxes  :)
    Post edited by Una at 2013-06-12 16:10:37
  • folklore said:

Laughing my ass off! Yeah! My post became invisible to those who have BAD TASTE and don't find Tom Baker delicious  X(

Hah
    aha....

Gordon Buchanan - there is a lovely pic somewhere with him holding his camera but I can't post the picture.
    'Its in the trees...........it's coming!'
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Unbelievable! Why am I always late to the party???
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Gets cross >:/ ............keep trying to post the pic and I can 't do it.......NATCH!!! He is all smiley in it too.......
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-14 01:57:12
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • folklore said:

If you're talking about me, I have NO taste when it comes to men.
  • folklore said:

If you're talking about me, I have NO taste when it comes to men.

It'll come to you.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Alan said:

It'll come to you.

Hahaha!  Not likely.  I've been at this game too long for that to change.