Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • Tit for tat;)

Mr. Matthew Barney
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-06-12 13:11:05
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • 303 Comments sorted by
  • He was. He is. I'm sure he will continue to be.

A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • I have to say, if I swung that way, I could do a lot worse! He does look fit, but I am a proud Metrosexual. Bloody good striker as well.
    Showed it to Mrs Urban Tribesman (oh yes, she is real, not like Mrs Mannering) and she thought he was fit but would be improved if he was blonde! So picky !
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Haha, Isn't that Bjorks husband?
  • I thought they split quite a time ago but didn't make it public.
  • Really? That's a shame. I should really keep up with these things considering I am a fan of both. His films are crazy...
  • It is/was Bjorks husband. I hope they're still together, i think they make a wonderful couple. I find him rather handsome. Moreover, i think he's interesting. He's quite a prolific artist, working in films, sculpture, drawings, and i hear he played football in college. He seems, a very manly man and at the same time sensitive and intellectual. I think that's sexy.
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-06-12 12:59:39
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • And I thought it was one of the muppets....
  • And I thought it was one of the muppets....

Laughing my ass off! Yeah! My post became invisible to those who have BAD TASTE and don't find Tom Baker delicious  X(
  • How'd you get the picture in Folklore? I keep trying and getting nothing.  Never mind, it's working now.
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-06-12 12:29:26
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • A_is_A said:It is/was Bjorks husband. I hope they're still together, i think they make a wonderful couple. I find him rather handsome. Moreover, i think he's interesting. He's quite a prolific artist, working in films, sculpture, drawings, and i hear he played football in college. He seems, a very manly man and at the same time sensitive and intellectual. I think that's sexy.

Yep, he certainly ticks
    a lot of boxes  :)
    Post edited by Una at 2013-06-12 16:10:37
  • folklore said:

Laughing my ass off! Yeah! My post became invisible to those who have BAD TASTE and don't find Tom Baker delicious  X(

Hah
    aha....

Gordon Buchanan - there is a lovely pic somewhere with him holding his camera but I can't post the picture.
    'Its in the trees...........it's coming!'
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Unbelievable! Why am I always late to the party???
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Gets cross >:/ ............keep trying to post the pic and I can 't do it.......NATCH!!! He is all smiley in it too.......
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-14 01:57:12
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • folklore said:

If you're talking about me, I have NO taste when it comes to men.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!