Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 102 Comments sorted by
  • @serenity maybe I'll just avoid the heels, haha...but probably not.

@kat what an adorable story, your Jake's a little angel.

I had a little incident too. I was having a peppermint milkshake the other day with a cherry on top. The cherry's my fave, so I save it for last. As I bit down, I felt something hard- it almost broke a tooth. Turned out to be the stone. I saved it and am going to plant it, it just might grow..it is a seed after all.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2017-12-27 01:17:50
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • And at that moment is when you need Black Cherry playing in the background.

I never figured out what that song is actually about? Well I have a few thoughts but...
  • Here are our little darlings, Boodolph and Santa Paws on Llandudno pier! Crikey, I wish I coulda collected a quid for every time someone went "awwwww..." and made a fuss of them! We walked to the end of the pier two days ago and I had a whisky hot toddy sat there huddled up in my winter coat while Mrs K had a Baileys on ice and the mutts played chase the seagulls.
  • Thanks Serenity52 for the idea!

How I imagined Alison decorating her tree this year. "and now for some garland..."
    Post edited by christianxvii at 2017-12-28 14:35:18
  • Oh my goodness...your fur babies are as sweet as pie. I soooo want to give them lots of little wet nose kisses.

Funnily enough we've got the Bailey's out tonight too. I prefer Irish cream whiskey than Scottish whiskey/ Jack Daniels myself.

Christian- your a superstar! Alison doing a graceful dance there with her silver tinsel.
    Post edited by serenity52 at 2017-12-28 14:50:58
  • That’s a great pic!
  • KatRobin said:

'Urban Tribesman Likes This!'
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Blissmas Chez Iuv

If I were dead, could I do this?
  • And at that moment is when you need Black Cherry playing in the background.

I never figured out what that song is actually about? Well I have a few thoughts but...

What are your thoughts? I mean, really nobody knows but her..but we can still make our own allusions to what it's about.
    Here's my take-
    I always think it's about how someone sacrificed real love for money and fame..and when they finally receive this fortune and fame, it feels empty. It's the spiritual lesson. She broke someone's heart to the core to get it, but she knows this..because her own heart breaks as well.

Idk, just some musings..
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2017-12-29 02:10:29
    U R I E L
  • Ok... bare with me on this one but when I looked at the lyrics my first thought was the moment you loose your virginity. Or it's about another very intimate encounter. A past lover that has abandoned her, cheated on her and moved on?

• Anyway- I think the best thing is to leave the song where it is. I guess it doesn't feel right to analyse it. I know its very emotional to the author.
  • But I'm wishing you a very happy and prosperous New Year @ponygurl.

Don't go near the blinking bath rail!!
  • Aw, I wish the same to you sweet ;)...playin' it safe this year xo
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2017-12-31 00:41:09
    U R I E L
  • Went out for a few drinks with a girl pal of mine and we got chatting away so much that we started to drift down the bar. There were a group of men in their 60s and i swear one of them started winking at me as my backside was nearly touching his.

Now had Zac Efcron been standing there, that wouldn't have been an issue. :))

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!