Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
UK Tour Dates
  • 134 Comments sorted by
  • They did an extra number at Brixton - Black Cherry, so there were 3 songs not from S.E. or S.N.
    None from F.M., 7T, H.F. or TOU.
    Apart from H.F, the others would be difficult without strings on stage.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Hey @Giancarlo Can you post your gig list you put on FaceBook here?
    Ta
  • I can see that either Alison has restless leg syndrome or is trying to do the birdy song- i cant decide. She seems to dash off the stage quickly?
  • How do you do it Giancarlo? Are you secretly Bruce Wayne? Richard Branson's secret love child?
  • The support was Alpines. Good without being remarkable.
    Yeh, I spotted that they call that song between them Sister Magic. A little in joke I would assume. I definatley got a feeling of sisterhood between the girls, particularly Angie and Hazel.
    Did you notice Cookie that the first 16 songs are the Setlist, and Angie clicks between songs and the computer uploads the correct patches to the 6 keyboards and also any backing tracks in wave form, which indicates it is a DAW and then underneath are the other songs it is loaded up with, including Shiny and warm ( which they did in Prague) and, further down, Crystalline Green.
    If you go to the virtual YT gig playlist I compiled, one of the vids that is not shot by me, and is from above, shows Angie actually has two laptops which appear to have the same program loaded. I assume it is a back up as the computer is crucial to the setup of each song. Wouldn't want that going tits up mid gig!

That's what i though! :) :) :)

all that technical stuff you mentioned just went right over my head! :p
  • Right, I've added Chris' final bow to the end of that playlist on YouTube, so we now have a whole gig, + the bow at the end. The link still works but here it is again.
    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzyUQb2rDilzJhOZl31ZHJt9e5jK1t74o

Of the 5 vids that are not mine, 2 are ok, 2 are the BBC from Glasto, so I feel a bit of a cheat, and one is, how to put this... Technically not as good as the others, so I will be looking to edit it a bit further as new fan vids are probably now available that were not when I put this together.

• Good news folks! The Frapp 'ain't dead yet. Just been announced they are playing the BST Hyde Park festival next July 7th.
    Merry Christmas.
  • They need to do a jungle music album, and Alison returns with her hair in corn rows.
  • Hmmm..this Shed fest thingy,that I’ve never heard of before, sounds good. Might have to suggest a Whitby weekend away! I like Jane Weaver too. #-o
  • That’s the wrong emoji. My nervous twitch again.
  • Nah, can't do festivals. Short sets, poor sound, possible mud and too many muggles.
  • I'm a muggle :))

• Nah, can't do festivals. Short sets, poor sound, possible mud and too many muggles.

I'm with you there Nick - festivals are generally poor value money and time-wise.

GF now doing 3 festivals in July so hoping there might be a gig or 2 this year

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!