Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
UK Tour Dates
  • 134 Comments sorted by
  • KatRobin said:

Meet up with you at Leicester if you like Hells?

That would be excellent. I'm staying in Leicester as my sister lives just a couple of miles just outside the city centre and she's coming to the gig with me. She has to work until 5.30 but I said would meet up with Kate (Little Bird) as she's stopping the night as well. I'll ask my sister where's a nice pub to meet up near the venue. It's a nice little bar area in De Montfort too. Don't know if you have been De Montfort before but it's a nice venue.
  • No, we haven't. Look forward to hearing from you nearer the time x
  • Bought a ticket for London. Just hoping I can get some time off from work then...  :)
  • Minsku said:

Bought a ticket for London. Just hoping I can get some time off from work then...  :)

Brixton? Fabulous! #ain't no party like a Frapp party!
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Yes, apparently so. I was only looking at the London part when I bought the ticket. :D But see you there, hopefully! :)

Post edited by Minsku at 2017-08-20 19:51:21
  • unfortunately i will need to sell my London ticket.. i now have a clash on that night.. if anyone is after a ticket for a friend closer to the date, i will sell mine for £30 (plus postage otherwise happy to do a London pick up).. just need to wait for it to be delivered before i can pass it on.

looking forward to Brighton, Manchester and Leicester instead :D
    Aaron
    facebook.com/omgitsaaronnnx
  • God I hate all O2 venues equally but I tolerated a Christine and the Queens gig at Brixton this year without punching anyone. Was close tho. Always comming down from work so will be a rush but I'll try to meet up. Support acts always shit so not too fussed if I miss then $-)
  • Would anyone like a ticket to the Brixton gig? I bought but then realised I can't make it. Asking just £40.
  • Hi. The Leicester gig says it starts at 7pm. Is that doors open at 7 or are the band performing right at that time?

Just asking as im going with a mate, but he doesn't finish work until 6pm and that's in Derby...

Slightly panicking.
  • should be doors open at 7pm. gig started at 9pm, last time at De Montfort Hall.
  • schimmey said:

should be doors open at 7pm. gig started at 9pm, last time at De Montfort Hall.

oh gosh, i hope your right! :)

could anyone else confirm?

Thanks
  • Should be expecting our tickets for the Leicester gig to plop onto the doormat any day now- not that I'm panicking either!
  • None here yet for the Brixton show.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • just a reminder that i have to sell my brixton gig ticket too :( 

£30. will meet in london once its delivered to hand over
    Aaron
    facebook.com/omgitsaaronnnx
  • I have 2 tickets (downstairs standing) to sell for the Brixton show on Nov 10th due to a diary clash, bad planning on my part.  I'd prefer they went to another fan and I'm only after face value so £40 each.  I'll have to post them once I get them, as I'm not in London.  
    I saw them at the Roundhouse earlier in the year, and the y were as amazing as always, so its bound to be a good night.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!