Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • I was just thinking quite randomly that it would be nice to have a picture gallery thread, where people can post their day to day snaps of what they got up to over the weekend. Pictures of nature, pets, in fact anything to see where other people live and just for a little pick me up.

Have a good day folks. x
  • 118 Comments sorted by
  • Have you visited the 'What's Your Local' thread Serenity?
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Yes it needs to be resurrected.
  • We do have an art gallery thread on here too- Your Art For Our Consumption. I must load some pics up soon. I'm booked to exhibit again locally next April, my more recent ink works. Working on my art is what's keeping that pecker of mine up at present.
  • Just been reminded of what I dreamt about last night, oddly. I dreamt that AG had her Sonia Delaunay picture stolen and it ended up in a local garage sale! Ha! ( I do have psychic twitches occasionally...I hope she's checked her window locks recently!).
  • That Facebook interview was so funny. The best one yet. Somebody on YouTube is asking for the golden eggcup sitting on her second shelf.

I want to know if Alison will ever shave her head or decide to try out mermaid hair!! There's a lot of it going round out the moment. Plus silver and lilac hair, balayage and ombre.

Very happy to see that AG is into crystals. I collect them every time i visit a museum or tourist attractions. I find them healing. So far I have Rose Quartz, Amethyst, fools gold in a little cork bottle, Amber, and Peridot.

And she likes perfume and scent just like me!!

I also have some magnetic stone's and a crystal guardian Angel all sitting on my windowsill.

Still got my rag doll from childhood, andrex Labrador puppy, big floppy teddy with check shirt on. I also have Disney clay figurines that i made years ago.

Yes- my bedroom looks like a psychedelic mediums toy shop!!
  • Kat- Please do upload some pictures of your artwork on here. You sound like a lady of many talents! x
  • Pah! Thanks lol. Do you think we need a crystal thread? I have over 500 different varieties at present, not that I want to sound like I'm showing off, I've just been avidly collecting for 25 years. Their variety and beauty intrigue and inspire me every day. When I'm at my most stressed I just have a crystal polishing day. They all come out of their cabinets and bowls for a dust and I get to look at each one in amazement. I often do feel guilty about the environmental impact that mining for them is causing ( and the human impact in some countries). I shall gift them all to an environmental charity one day.
  • You do realise you will have to take 500 individual pictures of each crystal unless you bunch them up into groups?

But yes. It would be nice to see them. I think crystals look lovely and are therapeutic.

Daft question but have you tried art colouring therapy books? Quite the in trend. Well it's been going for some time. Typically known as colouring it but now with a more classier name of art therapy?
  • I hope today is a better day for you. X
  • There's that pecker again Kat. Is this a real pecker, a strap on pecker or have you taken to keeping avians?
  • Oh please UT. You know I love you and your attempts to lighten my mood. What if I said it was a crystal pecker? Would that satisfy you? As it happens, I had a very odd encounter in a crystal shop in Glastonbury a couple of years ago. Great shopkeeper, could see I was an enthusiast. In walked Catherine ( she d been in the shoe shop next door, pish!) so I guess the guy thought " aha! Lesbian couple!" . He proceeded to pull out his collection of highly polished peckers from a bottom drawer. Well...good job I've got an open mind and a sense of humour. I didn't fondle any, and for the record, no I don't have a pecker of any variety in my crystal collection. Plenty of wands, but no peckers. Let's not raise this again.
  • Serenity- no, I make my own pictures, not colouring, not that I'm being at all derisive. Should that be derisory? Hmm... I'm all for anything that keeps folks calm lol. I am having a better day thanks, due to being at home with my hairy friends.
  • "Plenty of wands, but no peckers. Let's not raise this again."

Oh, definatley. Let's not!

• Is there a new trend that im missing out on? :)>-

Let's see- I find swimming very calming. Aromatherapy. Saunas and steam rooms too.

Kat I must say you have an incredible knack for discovering and attracting strange antics!!!

So what's up with this pukka pekker ting?
  • Yes- please go and cuddle the dogs. Two very beautiful little beings. I'd love a little dog. Sadly we have no pets apart from two budgies called Snowy and Joey a few years ago.

I'm sure they had co-ordination problems as they kept flying into the lampshade and dived at my head a few times. I found them a bit pointless. (I know that sounds mean... =)) )

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!