Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
next single: Ocean or Everything is Never Enough?
  • 136 Comments sorted by
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • One for Serenity. 'You are callipygian'

Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2017-09-09 17:32:47
  • UT- Grrr, I'm really cheesed about that cos I sent you a message that clearly didn't reach you. I think what happened is I replied to your message when it came into my email account, therefore my response prob went to Fascination Management rather than to you ( somehow, God knows). C and I invited you and Lisa to visit or stay on your trip to Boston..We are both sad now :-((
    And I was knocking around doing nothing much as I recall...coulda baked a cake.
  • Cake?!
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Will there be remixes for EINE?
  • KatRobin said:

UT- Grrr, I'm really cheesed about that cos I sent you a message that clearly didn't reach you. I think what happened is I replied to your message when it came into my email account, therefore my response prob went to Fascination Management rather than to you ( somehow, God knows). C and I invited you and Lisa to visit or stay on your trip to Boston..We are both sad now :-((
    And I was knocking around doing nothing much as I recall...coulda baked a cake.

Kat
    Not such a bust. I was on a hooky day off work, so had to get back, and Lisa was not with me. I had Michelle (Mrs Appy) with me as she had owned an MX-5 previously.
    As for the PM's, I think what you get on an email is just the content of the message to tell you you have one but to reply, you have to do it on the forum.
    We will have to arrange something as I like the sound of cake!
  • Tar very much UB. I'm going to print it off, blow it up to A5 size and then laminate it so i can admire Mr Valentin's butt all day every day!

Because every girl needs her eye candy. :×
  • Speaking of cakes...
  • Bum cake? Goes and inserts head in a freezing bowl of iced water just to recover from all things bum related.

:))
  • Ever heard the saying 'shawty got cakes'?
  • Haha no i haven't. Do the cakes brings the boys to the yard? If it helps to being Mr Valentin over I'm baking a bum cake.

I really need to cool off somewhere!!!! Help me.
  • Watch a Rolling Stones video.
  •  imageimageimage
    Post edited by serenity52 at 2017-09-10 13:10:56
  • If anyone wants to know what I want for Christmas, make that happen above!
  • You're not helping yourself.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!