Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 736 Comments sorted by
  • Er...average...no Weatherbombs, Big Freeze, Superstorms or anything here. No school snow days either,huh.
  • Yeah, Daily Express. Where's the 4 foot of snow and -15 degrees? It's in the USA , 3000 miles away!
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Crikey, we did have some excitement here the night before last though. Apparently there was an earthquake which I missed, at exactly the same time those typhoon bombers were being scrambled to those Russian bombers. Blew me wheelie bins over it did! Huh!
  • Is that last sentence some form of sexual euphemism? A bit like 'I soon kicked her back doors in, leave it aht guv'nor ' !
  • No UT ( sighs...)....No. Only in your obsessive warped little mind.
  • I shall be winding this into a sexually inappropriate conversation in the future Kat. 'Phoar! So you blew her wheelie bins over did ya!' and it will all be thanks to you ! X
  • Magnitude 3.8 - hardly a tremor really - any fracking going on in your area? 

So to add to UT's Jazz mag story "Did the earth move darlin'? Sure did big boy - blew mi wheel bins over! Next line anyone? or shall we start a new thread - 'and the next line is......?'
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • As someone once said....Boys Will Be Boys ( Flamin Cheek!)
  • Cold, so very cold. Might have to wear clothes in bed tonight :-??
  • @Ponygurl and @A_is_A...please, check in when you're out of danger!

Any other Frappers along the path of the hurricane?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • The only hurricane round here is when my mom is in a bad mood... starting round about now...

Evacuation time!
  • I think A_is_A is still in New York but her family are still in Florida. I reached out to her on Twitter.
    We have not heard from @Ponygurl for some time now.
  • An update from A_is_A. She is in New York.

https://twitter.com/law_of_identity/status/906264093161648128
  • ^that's good to hear, thanks, UT
  • I hope Ponygurl is ok, and others living in the Florida and Miama area. I hope that she is out of the danger zone and has moved to a safe zone. Its expected to hit tomorrow although the back forces are being reported in Miami looking at the news just now.

But on news channels its saying that Hurricane Irma will pick up pace as it moves towards Florida, and Hurricane Jose is following a similar path.

I hope someone can communicate with Ponygurl and others in the affected zone areas. 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!