Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 736 Comments sorted by
  • Help! There's this wierd round yellow thing in the sky !!!!

• Dear Late Winter in the Desert,

I'll miss you dearly.

Love,
    Michael

(It's nearly 60 here and still quite early in the day.)
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Another really nice day. When i went into our back garden it was boiling hot. Could have been June/July. Hope it continues.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • It was warm, it was sunny. I'd like it if it would stay like this or get better until.. forever. Who needs winters anyway? (besides polar bears and those who do not live in The Netherlands)
  • Like yesterday. Very sunny and warm. This will not last much longer.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Happy St. Patrick's Day! %%- I should be out having a snakebite or Guinness right now, but instead I'm cuddled inside. The sky is turning dark with rain on its lips..and the wind is kicking up. It's warm though. I actually like this weather, all wet and wild.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Is quite mild. But being ruined by a strongish wind.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Rain rain and more rain....on a school trip on a farm all day. But we did get to cuddle the lambs so that made it all worthwhile.
  • 24c in Gerona with sunny skies.
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • Absolutely perfect.
  • Weather's crazy here! Last week we were at 16-20 °C, raining, cold wind... and today is sunny and damn 31 °C!!!! I feel... in Mexico.
  • It's raining - but not men unfortunately!
  • A beautiful warm sunny day. Go out and enjoy it!
  • A beautiful warm sunny day. Go out and enjoy it!

The Appy's, The Tribesmen and their dogs are all enjoying a long week-end at the BlackWood Forest in a wooden chalet deep in the woods. I would say it is rural but it has internet and it's own hot-tub.
    A beautiful morning here, with light cutting through the trees and lighting the foliage.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • :x
    If I were dead, could I do this?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!