Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Great News! C'est Merveilleux! ¡Estupendo!
  • 57 Comments sorted by
  • @iuv
    http://www.iflscience.com/environment/eu-ignore-white-house-work-directly-states-paris-agreement/

^ May I suggest you read the Kyoto protocol and Agenda 21 first, before getting too excited. These people want to cut the population drastically, because they feel people create too much CO2. Wouldn't it be great if it was just about implementing carbon tax and switching to clean, renewable energy sources? That's not how it works, a big part of the plan is depopulation...hence the Bayer/Monsanto merger. Sorry.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2017-06-08 10:59:31
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • I doubt they're considering actually cutting people down. LOL
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I'm just glad to see people coming together to fight against Trumpism.
  • iuventus said:

I doubt they're considering actually cutting people down. LOL

Yeah, Bayer would've NEVER sold factor VIII drugs that were tainted with HIV that caused the outbreak of AIDS in the 80's.

(..but that's ok, you see? We're overpopulated and we're simply "stabilizing the population". Overpopulation is the main cause of global warming.)

^ .....and that's how they do it-
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2017-06-08 13:29:44
    U R I E L
  • :|
  • Post edited by iuventus at 2017-09-05 12:36:36
  • If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Hi Iuv  :x Yeah, I am still here, lurking under the woodpile, hunting for slugs and morphing into my spirit animal. Ive been so busy, missing being on here but still thinking of you and reading your comments (but damn, my Flash player won't update and Ive missed a lot of silly stuff by the looks of it). I will make more effort to get back on here a bit more often. 
    It might take me a while to read all these things Ponygurl suggests, but I intend to. 
    For those in the US and elsewhere, (you may already know this) but UK news reported yesterday that there has been a 60% depletion of wildlife since the 70s, i.e. in my lifetime. Not sure if that was a reference just to UK wildlife or global but Id guess both. Pond life is multiplying at an alarming rate tho.

• @kat I'm afraid what I have been saying doesn't belong in this topic, but I'll sum it up.

I think alot of people are just looking at the World and thinking, 'What the hell is going on?' Why are these fascist leaders taking over? I'm just trying to let others know, the ERT of Brussels is a product of a 40's Nazi party scheme (red house report). The lobbyists for these huge companies control the government. So..the populace isn't in control, the government isn't in control- these Nazi Industrialists are.

The other missing part most people don't realize is..The Nazi Party was funded by the rich, American eugenicists! So people like the Rockefellers and the Bill Gates of this world want to sterilize and control populations of 'undesirables'..the ethnic poor.

Remember Prince Philip wished to knock out the World's population by a Virus? Bill Gates has been trying to make that happen. Crazy times- and they've been planning it since WW2.

We should enjoy our lives and manifest good thoughts, but if strange things like Brexit start to happen- we can only question history and ask why.
    U R I E L
  • Happy 5th :!!
    U R I E L
  • V for Vendetta
    :-bd
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!