Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
UK Tour Dates
  • 134 Comments sorted by
  • Leicester, Birmingham and Bristol for me :)
  • Wahoo! Got Manchester tickets!
  • I chose Manc, Brum n Brixton in the end. Would love to go Brighton again but can't on a skool night.
  • Brixton & Brighton booked - was so easy this time. And travelodge Brighton only £34 :)
  • London, Brighton, Manchester and Leicester booked. Can't wait!
    Aaron
    facebook.com/omgitsaaronnnx
  • Got ticket for Leicester, reserved stalls. who else is going. ? Shimmery
  • Hey, get to meet up at Brixton with Rach @thathurt, Pete @NovaLasing and @muz61 ( if you ordered tix Muz !).
    Would have loved to go to Brighton again but we have another gig that night.  What are the chances !

The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Brixton's always a great gig.  Deeply dished floor and a wide stage so good views and no seats !
    A Friday afternoon flyer methinks eh @Appy61?
  • Who knows, the world could be my Lobster by then !
  • Sure we can't sway you UT? Well throw a couple of curries in lol!
    Got our tickets and excited already. Weeeeeeee!!!
  • I thought things were going smoothly on the Music Glue site this morning until I clicked the payment button. After a few seconds, I got an error message, so started the whole booking again (for Glasgow, Brighton and Brixton). This time I got a confirmation message.
    On checking my e-mails, I found that the first set of bookings had actually got through so now I've got a spare ticket for all three shows. I have a taker for Brixton so if anyone wants a ticket for Glasgow or Brighton, let me know.
  • I'm going to all 8. Couldn't resist. Having only discovered the magic of GF about 5 or 6 years ago it's downright painful to think of all the fabulous gigs I could easily have gone to if I'd made the connection with their incredible music sooner. So I'm making up for lost time as best I can. And after the 'Tales Of Us' shows I was kicking myself and thinking, "If only I'd gone to just one more". 
  • Hey, get to meet up at Brixton with Rach @thathurt, Pete @NovaLasing and @muz61 ( if you ordered tix Muz !).

Would have loved to go to Brighton again but we have another gig that night.  What are the chances !

Brixton tkt purchased, quite fancied Brighton actually but decided Brixton as its probably the last gig of the year ? maybe until the next album ?  :((
  • Off to Leicester and Brixton for the UK dates. Was going to go Brighton but for me that would mean having to book day off work for an overnight stay and Brighton ain't that cheap my friends!!
  • Meet up with you at Leicester if you like Hells?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!