Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 277 Comments sorted by
  • Only those got a mention. We all know that homosexuals are sex-mad, priapic and conscience-less, not to mention insensitive, so I guess the gay community is doing business as usual lol.
  • Finally, someone who understand me! <3 <3 <3
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • We'll be scaring off any newbies. There needs to be a forum glossary type thing with character synopses of its regular ghosties. Pithy statements - I like taking the pithy.
  • Just a reminder. Owing to security concerns, voting will be held over two days this time.

Voters for the Conservative Party and UKIP should attend their allocated polling stations on Friday, 9th June.

Everyone else should turn out to vote on Thursday, 8th June.

• Everyone should vote on Thursday. If you do not, you are part of the problem, trust me. Your ancestors faught tooth and nail to get the right to vote; to wrest the yoke of oppression from the titled and rich and a lot of us just piss that chance to make a difference down the pan.
    The rich and titled are up to it again and are stamping on your rights to stack their piles of cash!
    Get out and vote!!!

UT - Opinionated, cuddly and loves vinyl!
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Sadiq for PM! Khaaaaaaaaaaan!

#MyNewCrush
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • UT, have you ever read "An Utterly Impartial History of Britain or 2000 Years of Upper Class Idiots in Charge"?  I think you would like it.
  • Loves vinyl- hmm, is that just on a Friday night? :-*
    I think you're preaching to the converted here UT if you don't mind me saying so. Go and sit atop that Vitara of yours with a megaphone and drive round for a day!
  • KR- Cynical, cuddly tree hugger.
  • UT, have you ever read "An Utterly Impartial History of Britain or 2000 Years of Upper Class Idiots in Charge"?  I think you would like it.

No, I have not WW but always up for a reccomendation of a read so will look it up.
  • KatRobin said:

Loves vinyl- hmm, is that just on a Friday night? :-*
    I think you're preaching to the converted here UT if you don't mind me saying so. Go and sit atop that Vitara of yours with a megaphone and drive round for a day!

You're a perv KR. If it was like that, I would have said rubber!
    The Vitara is fine but Mrs UT's whip, not mine. I drive a little Teutonic jam with 4 letters.
  • Ha ha! It's always the quiet nerdy ones you know!
  • You drive a golf buggy then? I used to drive a shopping trolley once.
  • Well it's great that Labour have done so well but all this hung parliament uncertainty again isn't good for the nerves let alone the country and the economy. My bet is that May will stubbornly stay on as PM because she's coming in for so much ridicule over her Strong and Stable campaign- she can hardly appear to be Fragile and Wavering now can she?!
    I could be wrong.....
  • That went better than expected, a lot better. The Tories ran probably the worst election campaign I have ever seen and even the best efforts of the media to frighten us off any alternative couldn't make the "Strong and Stable" line convincing. Every time Theresa May appeared on the telly, she managed to combine the impossible, looking both scared and robotic at the same time. As someone said to me, "Don't we have the right to expect to have a PM who can pass the Turing Test? A minimum requirement, surely?"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!