Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 277 Comments sorted by
  • But! On a happier note!

Ah...I forgot what I was about to say, maybe something about dementia services..
  • Ha! Tory scum and dementia. There's a logic there.
  • Potholes in the road. Our infrastructure is falling apart and it needs massive investment and the Tories just ain't gonna do it kids!
    I will say again, let the 8th June be the end of May!
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • The Green Party PP broadcast is amusing isn't it? Maybe not so much the twelfth time round...
  • Not content with bringing back hunting with dogs and killing thousands more badgers, the Tories now appear to be preparing to allow the trading of "old" ivory products. The worldwide scientific and political consensus is that this will make all sorts of ivory trading much easier. Wild elephant populations are already so depleted by poaching for ivory, they may be exterminated completely within 10-20 years.

Vote early, vote often, and don't vote Tory.

• Voters of Britain. If you do not yet understand that the future of the NHS as we know it depends on what happens on the 8th June, click this link and watch the good Doctor tell you his diagnosis.

https://twitter.com/changeling_1/status/865888107585036288
  • May's campaign has been / is pathetic, the worst kind of cowardly immature brand of Pathetic- drawing attention to the image of Corbyn in a state of undress ( no one wants to imagine you in your grundies either, love) ...pamphlets with pictures of Corbyn, Abbott, Sturgeon and Farron looking like buffoons ....
    Not to participate in debate is a clear sign she has nothing to defend and promote. Why the hell do so many morons not get this?!
  • Is it as bad there as it is here? Or are we truly the lone laughingstock of everyone?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I am beginning to think I have slipped into an alternate universe where the USA is actually a sitcom along the lines of 2 and a half men and Trump is a comedic President, accident prone and always close to a gaff.
    Now that would make sense.
    As for May, well, if you are that stupid to vote for May simply because she is a Tory, you are a moron. Trouble is, the walking dead seem intent on keeping her in power. Shambles. Putin is laughing his cock off !
  • I actually think I'm dreaming at times. Should I assume that May isn't half the horror Trump is?
  • She doesn't have half the power fortunately.
  • Thank Enya for that!
  • The US has trumped us for the time being in having a head of state who is so patently a small boy in an elderly body; the most powerful toddler in history.

• I read quite an amusing article online yesterday about how Trump has killed the libido of many couples. Yay for the lesbian cause!
  • Did it specify heterosexual couples?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!