Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Music Glue : Order issues
  • Hello all, I just wanted to get a discussion going in regards to this company Music Glue and see if I'm the only one whose has had issues in regards to missing items, delivery dates, tracking codes, etc. I've ordered a few things and have received my CD/Postcard set and my Brooklyn Steel tickets, however, when I bought my tickets I had to buy another CD/Postcard set with each ticket but I've only received my tickets but NO CD/PC sets have shown up. I have contacted them and even cut and pasted their own words about who to contact if I didn't receive them but have only got a generic "We will look into it" email response but nothing further. The tracking info they sent was DOA from the start as it showed the first day that they had started the process but it went no further. I'm getting a little upset at this point as one of the CD's is for my friend who is waiting patiently for his copy of the album. I know it's only been a week but we were guaranteed delivery. So not sure what to do at this point but I figured I would start this thread and see if more people are having similar issues and if enough of us are, maybe the band will get involved and get our merch to us that we've already paid for.
  • 32 Comments sorted by
  • That's a shame. There was a way to get the tickets without ordering the CD/LP again. You just had to add on an additional ticket in your cart then delete the bundle, that's how I got my tickets. I know, unhelpful now.

I would say you've done all you can do and to keep e-mailing them if more than a few days pass after their response.
  • Yeah I've had issues too--it was supposed to arrive today but the tracking was just updated to say it just left Kansas. I live in Miami. -___-
  • Perhaps it tapped its heel together and went home ?
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • I've just heard from Music Glue about the fact I only got Alison's signature on my Silver Eye CD. They've sent me a new booklet signed by both. Will reserve judgement until it turns up but hopefully resolved.
  • I live in Portugal and still no pre-order... I pre-ordered the vinyl and signed CD....
  • kaleb20 said:

I live in Portugal and still no pre-order... I pre-ordered the vinyl and signed CD....

Poland. Me too.
  • I'm fascinated as to where everyone lives in the world. There is a tendency to assume everyone in from the UK, with a sprinkling of more exotic locations but it seems this forum has a wider international footing than it at first seems.
    So we have UK, Netherlands, Finland (Minsku who has not been around here recently), Portugal now that kaleb20 has declared and I think Turgssss is from Poland as well as jenkins25 (bit of a curve ball with the name - get thee to the 'My Goldfrapp user name' thread), as well as our regular USA and Canada and Australia too.
    Worth a new thread with a map of Du Monde?
  • I'm fascinated as to where everyone lives in the world. There is a tendency to assume everyone in from the UK, with a sprinkling of more exotic locations but it seems this forum has a wider international footing than it at first seems.
    So we have UK, Netherlands, Finland (Minsku who has not been around here recently), Portugal now that kaleb20 has declared and I think Turgssss is from Poland as well as jenkins25 (bit of a curve ball with the name - get thee to the 'My Goldfrapp user name' thread), as well as our regular USA and Canada and Australia too.
    Worth a new thread with a map of Du Monde?

If you make a thread I will reveal my unanticipated location.

• I live in Ireland!

Normally I will get orders from the UK in around 4-5 working days, but its passed that and nothing from Music Glue has shown up yet, and there's no tracking number so I don't know when I'll receive it. I really hope Goldfrapp's management decide to go with a different company for the release of the next album. I've never seen so many disappointed and angry fans, over something which was easily preventable.

"Your order will reach you VERY soon" - Music Glue
    Post edited by Ryanoc91 at 2017-04-08 13:09:58
  • By the way, when Roisin Murphys stock arrived damaged and she realized that she couldn't send the pre-orders of her album out in advance (which is what should have been done here) this is how she handled things:

And this was because the records were not going to go out in advance! Music glue just sent them out practically on release day, without letting their customers know, even though they probably had perfectly good copies lying around for weeks. Now its in its second week of release and many people still don't have their pre-orders!

• How could I have forgot Caro Maple in Mexico, currently hobnobbing around California !
    To produce an actual map and mark it up on here is beyond my IT skills sad to say but I will add the thread idea to my list in due course.
  • I have it on good authority that Glitterizer resides in that there Rio! ;-)
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand....
  • Here too (Italy) no news about the preorder
  • Ryanoc91 said:

By the way, when Roisin Murphys stock arrived damaged and she realized that she couldn't send the pre-orders of her album out in advance (which is what should have been done here) this is how she handled things:

And this was because the records were not going to go out in advance! Music glue just sent them out practically on release day, without letting their customers know, even though they probably had perfectly good copies lying around for weeks. Now its in its second week of release and many people still don't have their pre-orders!

Not really a fan of her musically but that is a hell of a nice thing to do. Artists who respect their fans are the best kind.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!