Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Tales of boobs (accidental type)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2015-02-24 07:51:39
  • 44 Comments sorted by
  • Anybody want to put a picture of their boobs on here? ...just sayin'.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • What's with this mystery deleted user showing up?
    Soon be nothing of this world.
  • Only clowns would play with this thread. 
  • Ponygurl said:

Anybody want to put a picture of their boobs on here? ...just sayin'.

Trump and May, there's two tits to start with :-B
  • A fine pair of Booby's

Blue footed! 
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Oh dear. My standards are slipping....

Here's the distribution of Tits across the world

(I hate myself)

Post edited by whispered at 2017-02-21 16:13:47
  • But we all love you Whispered! :x

It's this kind of topic that makes this board great !
    Two Ferrets in a sack

Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2017-02-21 18:38:40
  • I searched the words "titties" and "Goldfrapp" together and got the following clip. Some queen named Ferosha Titties. Is it someone on this forum?? Is this you iuv?

U R I E L
  • An ornate pair of cannons from Jodpur, Rajasthan.

Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2017-02-22 14:54:31
  • Did you know that your own nipples can lactate UT? As we know with a single hormone, men easily grow manboobs. Don't act like we all haven't seen this. Anywho, under periods of starvation, and other stressors which cause hormonal imbalance, a male can/will lactate. There is great significance to this scientific fact, but little study of it.
    U R I E L
  • Wow, I did not know that PG.
    Meanwhile...

I
  • Speaking of balloons I've been with 3 women with fake ones. I always feel like they're gonna pop, or the nipple is too flush to the surface. I'm always careful though, because it freaks me out a bit. The reasons they said for having it done are also varied. 1.) Her ex-husband had talked her into it, because he thought she was too small 2.) She was a former stripper, who did it to make more money 3.) She said she was insecure because one tit was smaller than the other. I still don't understand it though- you don't see many men getting surgery on their junk. I mean women could easily bodily shame men for small dicks, yet they don't. When it comes to women loving their bodies, men can certainly be assholes. I often wonder if body shaming is just a sign of self-insecurity.
    U R I E L
  • Can i just say something? Some young women have defect problems in that area or can really have one side bigger than the other. If you are thin it becomes quite noticable. Its something i have thought about but im too shit scared to go ahead with it. What if it goes wrong? What if i develop surgical complications later in life.

Yes i want to look amazing in a bikini but i admit i do feel self conscious.

Magazines, TV are damaging. Guys can be assholes too. They look at your chest but not your heart.

So yes i would love to be a bit bigger in that area. Just a bit bigger but nothing mega. I do not want to look like a bimbo.

As for Men not having surgery- well im telling you now. They are becoming more vainer than girls. Not all but some. I think breast surgery has become more popular due to the rise of glamour models getting it done but it is risky.

I wish there was another way but sadly not. :(
  • I had a relative have it done, and they accidentally cut the nerve to one breast. She had no feeling in it afterwards. That same breast encapsulated and they had to do another surgery to fix it! It's surgery and there are risks. I can understand women wanting to correct severe asymmetry, or if they've had a mastectomy- but just for aesthetics..the idea just baffles me. I know girls who use gel inserts in their bra to even things out and to plump things a little- it works! I don't think tit size is really that 'big' of an issue- as most straight men are happy to even have a woman in their bed, :p
    U R I E L
  • God that is scary isnt it. I think to be honest say if im on the beach i can feel a bit flat at times and then feel like a teenager. Once you hit your 20s, mid to thirties you just want to look a bit more female dont you. And i worry about guys too and whether they will look around for someone else.

As for guys that just want any female in their bed... hmm. Those guys are not keepers. I could start a whole new thread about guys but i havent got the energy. Its like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Not much effort is being made these days.. people want to make the least amount of effort that they can get away with. Out with one, in with another philosophy. And as for your feeling they couldn't care less.

I've learnt to accept the body that has been given to me. To give thanks for what i have. That i have two arms, legs and good health with a family who support me through life's ups and downs. Thats what keeps me going. Faith and good people x

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!