Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 261 Comments sorted by
  • HolyOwl said:

Finally another lady, oh and me. On stage with Kate Boy. Now, who is who. Ha!

I confoose too. Lol. Who is 'another lady'?

Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-06-26 06:44:53

• Cervus you both look fantastic!!  Did you make that?  I know you can be crafty.  
  • Thank you :).....We all had a ball it was a magical evening down that rabbit hole. They had put so much thought into the design and choice of the theme including the venue. Yes for my sins I did make it...had to take the mask off for the disco as I was sweating like an otter.....hehehe kept everything else on though incl the tail :) .....loved every minute of making it....wish I could actually make use of that more in my work really.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''

• It's brilliant, well done!  You clearly also have some very cool friends ;)  Is your day job arty in any way?
  • @Cervus haha I love that outfit. What happened to your teeth though?
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • @Una

Thanks.... :) My day job does have it's moments but generally only at the Christmas end of the year so there is a massive build up until that point where I go a bit berserk. Hehehehe.

@Alan I had to make it so that I was able to eat and drink hence the massive gap... :)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:27:17
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria

• @Cervus Well at least it allows for some creativity.  Lets see some of your Christmas work then!!
  • Geez Una, I can't believe it's just you and me representing the fairer sex here. I demand PonyGurl step up to the plate! Do you hear that PG, demand? :D:D
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL

• Yes ladies @Laura @Bells lets be having you too :)  I think Bells might have had the same trouble as me trying to get a pic up elsewhere.  I have @HalloweenJack to thank for my posey Mac Poserson pic :D

I have followed the instructions to the letter I swear, this msg board doesn't like me!!
  • I talk to Caro on facebook, I'll try to get her in here.
  • @Cervus I loved your costume! ;)

• MrTemper said:

I talk to Caro on facebook, I'll try to get her in here.

Oh Please do MrTemper  ;)
  • Yeah, i got her on twitter, I'll try too!
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Oh, yes, I've been meaning to ask Caro - I know her on FB too.

Una, not sure why you're having probs. Meanwhile, is it OK for me to post that lovely piccie of you and the little 'un - at Halloween? Or you choose another? :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!