Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Silver Eye (main album thread)
  • 1576 Comments sorted by
  • I just seen that Silver Eye is on the hot pre-orders list on iTunes both with the logo and album title next to the cover.

Soon be nothing of this world.
  • Gaelen said:

I just seen that Silver Eye is on the hot pre-orders list on iTunes both with the logo and album title next to the cover.

Suppose they've got to put it next to to it when they're trying to advertise it - not sure if it's the official album font but tbh, it should be.

• I'm not convinced that will be the album cover but nice job Joey!
    The 'Goldfrapp' font must remain.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • I'm pretty sure Alison posted that pic (Instagram?) and said it *was* the album cover?

I'd like to think they would add/include the standard Goldfrapp-font/name on it, but we shall see...
  • I'm pretty sure Alison posted that pic (Instagram?) and said it *was* the album cover?

I'd like to think they would add/include the standard Goldfrapp-font/name on it, but we shall see...

Your right HJ, it was on her own Instagram account.
  • I think it'll be the final album cover with maybe a transparent sticker placed on the packaging.

Also, where is the video for Anymore? The single is released ages ago and no video?
  • I miss the logo for old time sakes but I absolutely love the album cover the way it is. I think the photograph is gorgeous on its own and doesn't need the logo/album title. I'm sure they'll feature it on the back and spine of the physical releases if not a transparent sticker as you all have said.
  • That is an interesting picture. Maybe that's really Will...
  • Okay, so... music video tomorrow? It's honestly stupid to delay it any longer than a week after the track is out.
    I had a king in a tenement castle, lately he's taken to painting the pastel walls brown. He's taken the curtains down. He's swept with the broom of contempt, and the rooms have an empty ring. He's cleaned with the tears of an actor who fears for the laughter's sting...
  • Did they say there was a video?  Sorry if I missed it.
  • ^ Yes, there was a 10 secord (or so) clip of it. Impressive landscapes and pink hotpants.
  • Ali in a red cape looking like the Devil. Yum!
  • ^ If anyone would want to get fucked by the Devil, it would be you UT. I'm sure he'd make you the bottom :-))
    He'll ride ya all the way to Hell! Haha
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2017-01-29 20:51:58
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • what on earth or in hell is happening 
  • Ponygurl is about to testify all over UT's face.
    If I were dead, could I do this?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!