Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Silver Eye (main album thread)
  • 1576 Comments sorted by
  • 1-minutes are much better (for getting an impression) than the 15 second clips that 'Head first' had.

I avoided the premature TOU completely. Meanwhile the thread about it on here grew enormously! lol

I'm making this my first Goldfrapp release where I actually just wait. I pray to God it doesn't leak, especially not an early one, because if it does, I'll probably not be able to come on here for a while.

• Systemagic has the lyrics "silver eye" in it.  Very Head First goes BC/SN.

Become The One is just this; which makes sense since it's the same producer.

LOVE 'Faux Suede Drifter', it has Seventh Tree 'incomprehensible' lyrics :P  It's also the 'Let It Take You' of the album it seems.

As for 'Ocean', wow.

Post edited by Gaelen at 2017-02-08 07:39:01
    Soon be nothing of this world.
  • Echoes of Yellow Halo in Faux Suede Drifter

• Lots of weak people here

BOO WEAK PEOPLE!
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Meh, this is my first new Goldfrapp album :P
  • I posted the link, but I refuse to listen to clips lol. Especially 7 whole weeks before the album comes out.

Best to focus on other things for now.

"Anymore" video tomorrow!!!
    I had a king in a tenement castle, lately he's taken to painting the pastel walls brown. He's taken the curtains down. He's swept with the broom of contempt, and the rooms have an empty ring. He's cleaned with the tears of an actor who fears for the laughter's sting...
  • The clips are now unavailable - so you've missed your chance!
    Post edited by whispered at 2017-02-08 10:37:48
  • GOOD! Temptation gone!  :-))
    I had a king in a tenement castle, lately he's taken to painting the pastel walls brown. He's taken the curtains down. He's swept with the broom of contempt, and the rooms have an empty ring. He's cleaned with the tears of an actor who fears for the laughter's sting...
  • The most sounding "Haxan Cloak" song is definitely Ocean... the way it explodes... sounds like a track that can be directly from Health's 2015 Death Magic album... which he produced. Look it up!

Oh, and also Zodiac Black (the end of the clip) is verrrry "Our Souls Were Clean" from The Body's 2014 album "I Shall Die Here"... which "Haxan" also produced.
    Post edited by ryanraymedina at 2017-02-08 10:45:56
  • whispered said:

The clips are now unavailable - so you've missed your chance!

Even tho got to hear only a minute of each track I have to say it looks like this new album is gonna be a corker. :)

Post edited by Ultrauk at 2017-02-08 11:03:57
    Music Junkie
  • Good, as much as I know what they sound like it's good that I won't hear them again until the album is out.  Excited for the new music video :D 
  • Thank Christ they're gone, I passed the temptation test lol. 

Now let's keep it audio free until the next official release pls!

• I tried to listen late last night, but it wasn't even working then. It would load, then wouldn't play. Patience is a virtue I guess, not just a song by Guns n Roses.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • I'm liking the different mix, could possibly translate into an extended one?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!