Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • KatRobin said:

Hells, I'd've been in touch except I've had / still having issues with accessing this forum. I think I gave you my personal email address? If not, you can ask UT. We should meet up soon.

Hi Kat, if you did give me your email I've lost it as might have sent on a private message and I had problems with it on this forum. I'd love a meet up with you both some time. Let me get my thinking cap on. Is Leicestershire too far for you if we made a date on a weekend
    Post edited by Hells_Bells at 2017-01-19 17:58:02
  • Ponygurl said:

@KatRobin sometimes I think you overdue it, lol. It takes serious time to heal from spinal surgery- take it easy girl! Glad the acupressure mat is a good fix though.

@Hells oh, sensitivity. Remember what people say to you is a reflection on them, although a good come-back never hurts, :-*

Yes PG, I'm afraid I'm own worst enemy as I'm very sensitive and been worse since being on anti depressants these past nearly 5 years. Getting very nervous about a date I'm going on Monday as still feel humiliated after the last one. Surely this one won't be a mental!!
  • Best of luck on your date! 
  • Folklore!

(I don't know nothin' 'bout no leaks!)
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Hey Hells, Leicestershire would be a bit far I'm afraid. My weekends from March on are going to be booked up too as I'm starting a training programme on Saturday followed by regular weekend work. I'm volunteering, not moonlighting! But IM me on here and we could sort something out even if it's at Easter!!!
  • @HellsBells
    PM'd you with @KatRobin's email address.
    X
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
  • @HellsBells
    PM'd you with @KatRobin's email address.
    X

Thanks. Responded :)
  • Hey- Jan 23rd. The day the new Frapp toon gets to tickle our ear tubes, and the day my book finally gets parcelled up and ready to send to the publisher ( this is my Sex Ed work). I would be a very happy bunny to have a nnnnnth of the success with my work that Goldfrapp will have with theirs. Fingers crossed !
  • I'm looped with the new Frapp.
  • KatRobin said:

Hey- Jan 23rd. The day the new Frapp toon gets to tickle our ear tubes, and the day my book finally gets parcelled up and ready to send to the publisher ( this is my Sex Ed work). I would be a very happy bunny to have a nnnnnth of the success with my work that Goldfrapp will have with theirs. Fingers crossed !

Sounds like good news Kat. Yeah the Frapp tune is hot

Hope people here can get to the gigs. I'm trying for Camden and Oxford.

Also been on a date today which was fun so I'm really happy today :)
  • Hells. =D>
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
  • Overwhelmed. I had to stop and click "mark all viewed."
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • KatRobin said:

Hey- Jan 23rd. The day ...my book finally gets parcelled up and ready to send to the publisher ( this is my Sex Ed work). I would be a very happy bunny to have a nnnnnth of the success with my work that Goldfrapp will have with theirs. Fingers crossed !

That's a real achievement; well done, Kat x

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!