Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Silver Eye (main album thread)
  • 1576 Comments sorted by
  • Copperfrapp.

Love it. That's some high-quality colouring, right there. She looks so beautiful and full of fiery energy!

And that pointer in her hand makes it look as if she's mid-way through a dab and about to say, "We have one more thing." Or perhaps, "Where the hell did I throw my Wii-mote? Stupid strap!"

Joking aside, I'm pretty sure we're getting the video on Monday and the single tomorrow - it would line up with the iTunes weekly release schedule and give time for word to spread and allow the video to reach a wider audience as a result. I get the feeling that the videos will play a major role in the project, much like they did for Tales of Us (Alison preferring a less commercial approach to videos).

Or, they could release both on Monday. And if not, it'll likely be a site relaunch and trailer at the very least with the single next Friday.
    Post edited by Slippage at 2017-01-19 11:52:23
  • I'd rather say video with announcement monday, song up on Spotify, iTunes etc friday next week.

Did I say I love the hair!? This really comes as a surprise.
    Maybe she acts different personas for this one?
    Post edited by HolyOwl at 2017-01-19 11:41:22
    Be patient.
  • Slippage said:

Copperfrapp.

Love it. That's some high-quality colouring, right there. She looks so beautiful and full of fiery energy!

And that pointer in her hand makes it look as if she's mid-way through a dab and about to say, "We have one more thing." Or perhaps, "Where the hell did I throw my Wii-mote? Stupid strap!"

Joking aside, I'm pretty sure we're getting the video on Monday and the single tomorrow - it would line up with the iTunes weekly release schedule and give time for word to spread and allow the video to reach a wider audience as a result. I get the feeling that the videos will play a major role in the project, much like they did for Tales of Us (Alison preferring a less commercial approach to videos).

Or, they could release both on Monday. And if not, it'll be a site relaunch and trailer at the very least.

Oh my God, we joked about the dab a while back but to be fair, when you look at it in a certain way...  :P

• @Slippage  :)) OMG your "Wii-mote" comment can not be unseen... haha 

Post edited by ryanraymedina at 2017-01-19 12:16:44
  • Yes, let the Era7 memes begin!

• :D Won't get any better today. I'm out.
    Be patient.
  • Yaaaas! I started a thing! Lol.

I'm curious what the rest of you can come up with — I would, but I can't spare $40 CDN a month for Photoshop and Indesign :(
    Post edited by Slippage at 2017-01-19 12:24:47
  • Haha yass, as per @Slippage, it would be interesting to see what the rest of you can come up with  :)) . I spent literally 2 minutes crudely cutting her out and placing her over the image (obviously)... but with some more time there are so many other scenarios.... she can be fighting Bruce Lee, or training in The Matrix's dojo etc etc lol <3
    Post edited by ryanraymedina at 2017-01-19 12:31:14
  • Excited! Coincidentally I booked this Monday off work a few days ago, good timing :P
  • So effing exciting!!!!! I'll be working straight thru the next two weeks with no day off so I won't have time to sit and savor anything that comes out till the wee hours of night fall:/ But I have my cell phone set to notice for all new @goldfrapp info so at least I'll get notice of it breaking!
    I can't remember the last time (if ever) I've so looked forward to a Monday morning.
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • SAME! Ahhh soooooo excited... I told my partner to call in sick on Monday so we can celebrate lol 
  • SAME! Ahhh soooooo excited... I told my partner to call in sick on Monday so we can celebrate lol 

I wish! The Wii pic is hilarious!

And yes, I too love her as a ginger
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Scary frapp!
  • Post edited by lukasgardiner at 2017-01-19 13:36:24
  • @lukasgardiner Ahahaha amazing!  =))

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!