Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Silver Eye (main album thread)
  • 1576 Comments sorted by
  • WOW, :x
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • I presume she took that photo herself, judging by the clicker in her right hand.  She looks a bit Paramore-esc with that hair colour, but excited for Monday :-)))
    Soon be nothing of this world.
  • Gaelen said:

I presume she took that photo herself, judging by the clicker in her right hand.  She looks a bit Paramore-esc with that hair colour, but excited for Monday :-)))

I did wonder what was in her hand. She can't be in the middle of a PowerPoint presentation lol :-)
  • Here's the raw image, for anyone who is interested.

Soon be nothing of this world.
  • Love it, thanks
  • I'm so ready. I love me some black/white/orange artwork. :)
    So vulcanic, so plutonic.
    Post edited by HolyOwl at 2017-01-19 06:40:52
    Be patient.
  • I don't know why, but I'm reminded of Kendo in that shot. She needs a sword, not a clicker- ;)

- Shin no kamae
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2017-01-19 07:10:42
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Very modern imagery!

The wait till Monday is going to be excruciating....
  • Did not see the hair colour coming. That would make a much better album cover than the plastic twins, she looks like a human volcano. Cannot wait.

• Copperfrapp.

Love it. That's some high-quality colouring, right there. She looks so beautiful and full of fiery energy!

And that pointer in her hand makes it look as if she's mid-way through a dab and about to say, "We have one more thing." Or perhaps, "Where the hell did I throw my Wii-mote? Stupid strap!"

Joking aside, I'm pretty sure we're getting the video on Monday and the single tomorrow - it would line up with the iTunes weekly release schedule and give time for word to spread and allow the video to reach a wider audience as a result. I get the feeling that the videos will play a major role in the project, much like they did for Tales of Us (Alison preferring a less commercial approach to videos).

Or, they could release both on Monday. And if not, it'll likely be a site relaunch and trailer at the very least with the single next Friday.
    Post edited by Slippage at 2017-01-19 11:52:23
  • I'd rather say video with announcement monday, song up on Spotify, iTunes etc friday next week.

Did I say I love the hair!? This really comes as a surprise.
    Maybe she acts different personas for this one?
    Post edited by HolyOwl at 2017-01-19 11:41:22
    Be patient.
  • Slippage said:

Copperfrapp.

Love it. That's some high-quality colouring, right there. She looks so beautiful and full of fiery energy!

And that pointer in her hand makes it look as if she's mid-way through a dab and about to say, "We have one more thing." Or perhaps, "Where the hell did I throw my Wii-mote? Stupid strap!"

Joking aside, I'm pretty sure we're getting the video on Monday and the single tomorrow - it would line up with the iTunes weekly release schedule and give time for word to spread and allow the video to reach a wider audience as a result. I get the feeling that the videos will play a major role in the project, much like they did for Tales of Us (Alison preferring a less commercial approach to videos).

Or, they could release both on Monday. And if not, it'll be a site relaunch and trailer at the very least.

Oh my God, we joked about the dab a while back but to be fair, when you look at it in a certain way...  :P

• @Slippage  :)) OMG your "Wii-mote" comment can not be unseen... haha 

Post edited by ryanraymedina at 2017-01-19 12:16:44
  • Yes, let the Era7 memes begin!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!