Silver Eye (main album thread)
  • 1576 Comments sorted by
  • stevil said:

flame me rake me i don't fucking care 

sounds like a song:
    Flame me, rake me, I don't fucking care,
    As long as you love me, it's all right! :-\"

To the tune of Twist :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] at 2017-02-19 17:46:46
  • ... almost too quiet now.
    Be patient.
  • HolyOwl said:

... almost too quiet now.

lull before the storm maybe?
  • all that teasing and now silence... cruelty or brilliance? One wonders. Both are cool with me coming from Frapp
  • Can we all at least talk and speculate to fill the emptiness here? Would help with the deafening silence.

• Can't even predict when the next teaser will be out... so far it's been 21st December (Wednesday), 1st January (Sunday), 4th January (Wednesday), 10th January (Tuesday). Hoping for a Sunday/Monday teaser! *fingers crossed*
  • Craig said:Can't even predict when the next teaser will be out... so far it's been 21st December (Wednesday), 1st January (Sunday), 4th January (Wednesday), 10th January (Tuesday). Hoping for a Sunday/Monday teaser! *fingers crossed*

I
    literally looked at the dates of her Goldfrapp7 uploads on twitter haha. Didn't really pay much attention to the days mind you.
    It would be reasonable to believe that next week will see a significant step in progress but I'm not hedging my bets that they'll reveal all. That said, it's got to be before the end of the month. No point keeping us in this state until February.
    Post edited by Low at 2017-01-14 14:19:01

• Hey, they have selected damn good set of records for their playlist.
  • Low said:

That said, it's got to be before the end of the month. No point keeping us in this state until February.

Unless, they are Sadists, of course, and enjoy teasing their flock....
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • I feel like comparatively to the last album campaign this one is far more secretive in nature, aka no tweets from Alison illustrating the sound etc. I find myself equally, if not more excited, to hear something but also far more anxious to see it be announced in full. I guess that's sort of the point?
  • I feel like comparatively to the last album campaign this one is far more secretive in nature, aka no tweets from Alison illustrating the sound etc. I find myself equally, if not more excited, to hear something but also far more anxious to see it be announced in full. I guess that's sort of the point?

Definitely. She keeps tweeting links to environmental instagram posts and they're giving me palpitations.

• I have just heard from @KatRobin @Halloween_Jack
    She has been in limbo unable to work out how to get back to the site since it changed. It is NOT intuitive!
    I have emailed her the new site address link, so she should be back here soon. If you have spotted anyone else who has gone strangely quiet, PM them to ask if they are having problems as that still send the email to them.
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2017-01-15 06:43:15
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Hey Guys! I'm back lol- thanks to UT, former photo-bitch and since upgraded to PA!
    I'm quite annoyed, totally embarrassed and more than mountainously miffed that I've been away so long and due to my technical ignorance, Grrrrrrrrrr! :(( ~X( was it just me that didn't know how to get back onto the old forum? I'm only here now thanks to a link sent by UT, what exactly is the website name now? I had been assuming it had been shut down in prep for a new album overhaul or something? I've got so much now to read and catch up on...... ~X( Again, and no time right now. Must dash off...
    But I'm Alive folks! Missed you all!
    ( if UT tells you I've actually been hiding in a hole in the ground waiting for the Inauguration to be thwarted and Fri 13ths sea surge to pass then he's being dramatic- it's only half true).
  • Well the important thing is you're here now at a most crucial time. The more to keep this place alive, the merrier!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!