Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Silver Eye (main album thread)
  • 1576 Comments sorted by
  • This is f*cking imminent get ready for landing

• This is f*cking imminent get ready for landing

YES!!!

As you already posted @ Instagram Thread, there's a new Spotify Playlist (I love that it's opening with Slide In, containing tracks from past albums, so far). Spotify Artist Page on there has been updated as well today, so yes I pretty much see the first single coming this friday.

Feels good noticing there are people at work knowing how to deal with music promo these days. :)
    Post edited by HolyOwl at 2017-01-11 12:35:22
    Be patient.
  • No Little Bird, please God be a sign it's finally out of live set lists!
  • rewak said:

No Little Bird, please God be a sign it's finally out of live set lists!

Little Bird is a work of majesty

• Dream setlist for #7 tour (besides songs from new album):

Strict Machine
    Thea
    Jo
    Drew
    Let It Take You
    Train
    You Never Know
    Utopia
    Slide In
    Slippage
    Hunt
    Road To Somewhere
    Crystalline Green
    Post edited by Slippage at 2017-01-11 15:33:03
  • Low said:

rewak said:

No Little Bird, please God be a sign it's finally out of live set lists!

Little Bird is a work of majesty

The extended live Hairy Trees is better and deserves a revival.

• The Wikipedia Goldfrapp page has removed Pangaea from the discography section. Stops now at ToU.

It's this week. It's got to be. Too much fiddling everywhere for it not to be.
    Post edited by Slippage at 2017-01-11 17:41:29
  • The person who's edited the Wiki page is also the same person who added Goldfrapp to the TBA albums list of 2017 wiki.  Funnily enough though, they added info into the live performances section of 'All I Want For Christmas', bit bizarre :P 
    Soon be nothing of this world.
  • It's probably them messing with us, lol! I wouldn't put it past Alison to fiddle about - one only needs to see the amount of teasers she puts out to know how much she loves to torture us (lovingly)!
  • I am literally on here every hour refreshing the forums to make sure i haven't missed anything. I'm ready!
  • Me too Lukas, it's been a slow news day today though :-( 

I have been pondering if all the images we have been seeing with the models in of late are possible single covers?  I can't imagine what their purpose is other than that, now that's there's three it seems odd they'd waste them.
  • I hope we get a good slog of information tomorrow. Today's been almost too slow...

• Maybe I am praying for too much, but it would be amazing to see some documentary like A Short Film
  • Minor piece of information but 3 days ago the Goldfrapp TV channel uploaded the audio of Simone, Ulla, Alvar and Clay in order to complete all of the Tales of Us album on their YouTube channel. Strange decision to do this so long after the release but I guess they're just filling out the portfolio before Number 7 comes along.

• Mentioned that a couple of pages ago, seems interesting they'd do that now.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!