Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 353 Comments sorted by
  • George Michael! George Michael on f*cking Christmas day!

If 2016 was a person I'd have murdered it 10 times over.

• Rather poetic that one of his greatest songs was Last Christmas and he dies on Christmas Day.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Del
    Post edited by Turqs at 2016-12-25 19:33:47
  • Del
    Post edited by Turqs at 2016-12-25 19:34:14
  • Crap! 2016 give us a brake!
  • Low said:

George Michael! George Michael on f*cking Christmas day!

If 2016 was a person I'd have murdered it 10 times over.

Indeed! What a shitty year! I don't even think I want to drink wine bottled in 2016 for fear of swilling bad vibe.
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Really freeek-y year

I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • George Michael was one of us too. One of his Desert Island Discs was "Paper Bag".
  • ^ :( Awww heartbreaker.
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • I'd say that I have nothing to say, but two names: Richard Adams, Carrie Fisher.
  • And now Carrie Fisher?!! What the hell is going on?? Is 2016 the start of the rapture or something?
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • The World is tearing apart.
  • MakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStop

• Low said:

MakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStop

This reminds me of about 100 years ago when computers first appeared to the general public and we were learning basic Dos programming. If you typed Line 10: Type/MakeItStop then shifted to the next line and wrote Line 20: Repeat Line 10 and then Enter, it would fill the screen with MakeItStop like above.
    Simpler times!
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Low said:

MakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStopMakeItStop

This reminds me of about 100 years ago when computers first appeared to the general public and we were learning basic Dos programming. If you typed Line 10: Type/MakeItStop then shifted to the next line and wrote Line 20: Repeat Line 10 and then Enter, it would fill the screen with MakeItStop like above.
    Simpler times!

And here I am slaving away with copy and paste  8->

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!