Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 353 Comments sorted by
  • One area of Sinead o’Connor’s musical canon not often talked about is the three songs so co-writ & sang on Massive Attacks album ‘100th Window’, ‘Special Cases’, ‘When Your Soul Sings’ & ‘A Prayer for England’.
    Rest in Peace girl & let your soul really sing!

The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2023-08-08 20:10:25
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
  • The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
  • This forum is deader than a dodo. It's super depressing. It used to be such a hive of activity 10+ yrs ago. Social media has pretty much killed it. Such a shame! :(
  • This forum is deader than a dodo. It's super depressing. It used to be such a hive of activity 10+ yrs ago. Social media has pretty much killed it. Such a shame! :(

I know what you mean but I have a hard time blaming social networking sites any longer.  I can't find any worth the trouble.

I think the biggest trouble came when the site transitioned to this slap-together job.  The previous site was one of the most user friendly.  For instance, I wonder how many people avoid giving a positive or negative vote for a post on here because it messes up the order of the posts?

By the way, if anyone knows of a social networking site that is  worth the effort, let me know.  It's just annoying.  It seems to me that every damned site has its own agenda and none of it has to do with social networking.  They all are pushing some agenda.  The one that looked most promising to me is Post but it ended up having a news agenda.  It is frothing-at-the-mouth unrestrained.

Though I've backed off a lot, I really like 'what are you listening to right now?'
  • This site.

Peeped around corners and knocked on doors for almost a decade with no answers but a few, then two, then one, now none?
  • By the way, I found an interesting site called countersocial.  It's not bad.  They keep it from being overrun by trolls and extremists.  Interesting folks on it.  Creatives.  I guess it's been around quite a while.  One guy runs it, it seems.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!