Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Silver Eye (main album thread)
  • 1576 Comments sorted by
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • It looks like something from that iamwhoamisamsamiam. What ever happened to her?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • i need this now more than at any other time in my life
    as my country devolves into a fascist dictatorial regime
    i pray for renaissance 

this album and #TwinPeaks2017 will keep me breathing ....................................................
    then i don't give a fuck what happens

#Asteroid2017 would be the least cruel 
  • Hello Hello!!
    New music tease AND I finally remembered the email and password combo to get back into the forum! Yay!
    Great picture Alison put out today. Funny thing is that it sorta looks like one of the producers they may have worked with... https://Instagram.com/davidwrenchmusic/
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2016-12-21 23:41:07
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Ponygurl, if you're still out there drop me a message. I have solved one of your life's great mysteries!
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • ^ So you're saying Darth Vader is really my father?! Fuck, I knew it!
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Forum's moved URL and the website has updated... how soon is this coming?!

• Low said:

Forum's moved URL and the website has updated... how soon is this coming?!

On one of the instagram posts I saw February 2017 mentioned. The guy said he was told by one of its sources... So take this with a pinch of salt.
  • A_is_A said:

Hello Hello!!
    New music tease AND I finally remembered the email and password combo to get back into the forum! Yay!

A_is_A is back

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's as good as a new album.

Post edited by whispered at 2016-12-22 06:34:00
  • kaleb20 said:

Low said:

Forum's moved URL and the website has updated... how soon is this coming?!

On one of the instagram posts I saw February 2017 mentioned. The guy said he was told by one of its sources... So take this with a pinch of salt.

Will do but seems very likely. Alison's been talking about early 2017 for a while.

• Hehehe!  Goldfrapp is back and I expect in true form.  Something very celebratory about how they are doing this.
  • I tried a couple of searches (velvet, armadill) on that Goldfrapp search with no luck.  It would be nice to know if anyone finds the right search, if there is one.
  • kaleb20 said:

Low said:

It was my post. My source from the industry said about the release date in February or May (he/she doesn't remember) - but according to Alison post about 'early 2017' I think February date is more possible. The question is,if she said about new music (single) or already an album. I read today somewhere about the first single release in Q1 - maybe something has changed since I spoke to my source in November. 
  • jenkins25 said:

kaleb20 said:

Low said:

It was my post. My source from the industry said about the release date in February or May (he/she doesn't remember) - but according to Alison post about 'early 2017' I think February date is more possible. The question is,if she said about new music (single) or already an album. I read today somewhere about the first single release in Q1 - maybe something has changed since I spoke to my source in November. 

Thank you :)
  • Well 2017 seems to be off to a more musically positive start than this year anyway - as much as I loved Bowie's Blackstar, it's always going to haunt me.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!