Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 248 Comments sorted by
  • That's a wierd pic PG. the woman's mouth appearing just to the side of Mackers face makes him look like an alien at first glance.
    Oh, my, God, Is He? >-)
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Yeah...but he wouldn't have denied it would he? Check the earlobes.
  • That's a wierd pic PG. the woman's mouth appearing just to the side of Mackers face makes him look like an alien at first glance.
    Oh, my, God, Is He? >-)

Don't let Trump know, he'll try to send him back-
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Here's a conspiracy theory for you.  This girl's going to wake up and take over the world...

• ^ Maybe she just ate alot of dried mushrooms (?) they contain alot of natural formaldehyde.
    U R I E L
  • Vampire. Wait til she wakes up.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Or, maybe, finally the rise of the zombies! ...  Yeah, vampire sounds better.
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2016-12-02 18:00:41
  • My own conspiracy theory: Ponygurl hacked Will's World: "Rupert Sheldrake - The Science Delusion BANNED TED TALK"?

http://willgregoryworld.tumblr.com/
    Post edited by LuDux at 2016-12-05 16:43:00
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • ^
    I guess if you are not keeping up to date with real science, it's easy to get taken in by Sheldrake's portrayal of himself as an iconoclastic maverick. Thirty five years ago, he had some interesting ideas. But the reality is that - perhaps particularly in biology - the latest research is every bit as exciting and radical as Sheldrake's own "dogmas".

What's sad is that, instead of embracing the new research, he is resorting to deliberate misrepresentation so as to maintain his image and his dogmas. Here's his most important idea of "morphic resonance" considered.

• I have a NWO conspiracy theory, anyone sick of it yet? No? Good, lemme tell ya. What better way to spend a Sunday than discovering possible NWO plots! (Yeah, there's a storm outside and i'm alone and bored right now..duh)

Well, all the new outlet malls in the US and other parts of the world built with the "camouflaged guard towers" are owned by Simon Properties which has contracts with DHS. The states with the most outlet malls in them are Florida, California and Texas. They released alot of that genetically modified corn in these areas, sold as fresh produce. As you hopefully know by now, this product causes birth defects. It's the corn not a mosquito doing it. Anywho..when these birth defects start happening in these areas, it's gonna start a Zika panic. These "outlet malls" are gonna double as Fema centers for the virus scare.

You guys can figure out the rest..but it ain't good. Maybe I have too much time on my hands. Better to have too much than too little though.
    U R I E L
  • They're going to sell the defective babies at a discount?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Oh course, they're defective, silly!
  • I'm sure they'll grow up to be just like you. :D
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2016-12-12 18:20:44
    U R I E L
  • They should be so lucky !
    I'll have you know It takes a lot of time and effort to become quite this disaffected!
  • I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!