Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
TRUMP elected world president Japanese commercial
  • 221 Comments sorted by
  • Humanity is just not that organized...
  • Humanity is just not that organized...

You just not smart enough to see The Very Simple Answer To Complex Problems
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • LuDux said:

Humanity is just not that organized...

You just not smart enough to see The Very Simple Answer To Complex Problems

Sounds like K.I.S.S., which is exactly my point.
  • Can someone please advise me on how to sleep tonight.
    And for the rest of my life.
  • He wants to jail his political opponents, he says he will not accept the result of the election if he loses, he calls whole ethnic and religious groups threats to the nation, he threatens to restrict the press, at his political rallies, opponents are assaulted....Hitler - or Trump?

Get the fuck out of the house and vote, America!
  • KatRobin said:

Can someone please advise me on how to sleep tonight.
    And for the rest of my life.

Trust math(s)
  • Donald Trump is the kind of guy who deserves a punch in the face, not the Presidency of the United States of America. 

• You know, the odds makers are giving Trump about a 20% chance.  I think I trust them a lot more than the polls.  Then, again...

Should we list all of the lunatics throughout history who have taken power during troubled economic times when too many people felt disenfranchised?  That's the thing about voting.  It's not going to help if the majority feel disenfranchised.

A great article.  A little late as I've been saying essentially the same for quite awhile.

I think it may be even more complicated than that, though.  It may be that people are just disgusted with the "machine" and the money obsession that has begun to grip the world (especially the U.S.?).  The precariat may just like it that way.
  • Odds Makers. Love it. We call them Bookies!
    Not to worry anyone but the night before Brexit, Bookies were giving anything up to 20:1 for a Brexit Yes vote!
    Maybe the polls are being fiddled with, as Trump has suggested, but to indicate he is doing better than he really is, to pursuade people to turn out and vote rather than stay at home as they think Hilary is a sure fire thing. How can you even contemplate voting for someone who's surname is a cute Brit slang word for fart?
    Tomorrow is one of those double underpants days.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • They are also called bookies here.
  • well, now you've really gone and done it, haven't you?

I am choosing to believe that it is the invisible hand of Gaia. Faced with the choice of incineration of the Earth by nuclear holocaust, the runaway greenhouse effect, multiple pandemics and wholesale trashing of the ecosystems, she has chosen the most efficient way of ridding herself of the most destructive and atavistic species yet evolved. 

• Well, this really is a fucking atrocious year. In case any of us were getting too comfortable, we are now officially in the deep deep shit.

• The human species is beyond parody
  • You won't be hearing from me again folks. I can't get Broadband from the nuclear bunker I've been digging in the back garden. It was nice knowing you all.
  • "trust math," me said, "Everything will be alright," me said

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!