Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 248 Comments sorted by
  • Been a great couple of days for us CTs! First Kim K- staged staged staged. Watch this space for the book at Crimbo.
    Then this " altercation" ( ie punch up) in UKIP- hmm....so UKIP have lost credibility this week what with Diane Lame standing down and Ned Flanders popping up again like a floater...what to do? Hmmmm.....speak to the thug element of Kipper electorate in a language they understand. Apparently it's already done the job.
    Niiiiice.....
  • What?! Has PG been sharing her designer drugs with you?
    Post edited by iuventus at 2016-10-07 01:48:05
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Oh, I agree about the Kim K made for tv drama.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • As for the UKIP thuggery, the 'victim' was interviewed on the radio the other day, claiming that Trump had stolen UKIP ideas....
  • He hee. Folks....you know I'm right. I'm a Taurus. I always am.
  • Why is nobody ( and I don't mean on this forum, I mean nationally) commenting on the fact that Farage has been round Trump's backside like a rat up a drainpipe? Has no one noticed?! Does no one care?!!
  • Just listening to the local news..right this minute...and this Left Hook'em fella has just sworn on his grandchild's life that he didn't throw a punch at Woolfey. Oo....someone's telling porkies. When will our bloody " politicians" grow up.
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • ^ Hahahaha! Omg, fucking hilarious! I love it! So, so true..and btw, it wasn't Isis in Orlando- but what do I know? **==
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • So who else here believes the theory that the real Paul McCartney died in '66? I've been investigating this one recently and it seems very plausible to me.
    Has anyone played any Frapp tunes backwards by the way? Any hellfire and damnation in there?! Maybe in the next album lol!!
  • FEMA preparinging to decrease the size of humanity by dropping asteroid on Earth
    Would you like to know more?
  • It's really difficult to play a CD backwards...maybe that's behind the revival of vinyl!
  • Is The Donut going to demand a recount now then, hmm?
  • Elites are planning for worldwide dictatorship based on the fear of extraterestrials. To symbolize this move from capitalism vs communism fear to earth vs aliens fear they demolished twin towers and built single tower. Tadaa
    Post edited by LuDux at 2016-11-25 16:02:04
  • KatRobin said:

So who else here believes the theory that the real Paul McCartney died in '66? I've been investigating this one recently and it seems very plausible to me.
    Has anyone played any Frapp tunes backwards by the way? Any hellfire and damnation in there?! Maybe in the next album lol!!

My sis was at Nobu in NY last night and actually met Paul McCartney. I'm never that lucky, haha. She should've asked him :D haha
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!