Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
TRUMP elected world president Japanese commercial
  • i love the Japanese LOL

• 221 Comments sorted by
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • She looks like a stripper, or a pole dancer!
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • She looks like a stripper, or a pole dancer!

Nonsense, that's just what the female white house staff will look like come January if our orange overlord is elected leader!

• Yep, a White House full of strippers and an old lech in the Oval Office. Oh, hold on, it's Monica going for President, not Bill!
    Seriously dudes. Come November you will have either a female president or a complete fucking madman.
    Exciting times !
  • Orange Overlord?! Pml. Did someone call The Annoying a Orange? Hey, hey people...he'd make a far better US president!
  • Looking forward to watching the televised highlights of the Jerry Springer show, I mean the presidential candidate head to head over here later. Did it end in a bun fight? Did Trump lose his hair piece? Was anyone assassinated?
  • I do hope that Mrs C makes a grab for Trump's crotch tonight..just to see if he's got any balls.
    Has anyone else noticed that Mrs a Trump is actually an inflatable silicon doll?
  • KatRobin said:

I do hope that Mrs C makes a grab for Trump's crotch tonight..just to see if he's got any balls.
    Has anyone else noticed that Mrs a Trump is actually an inflatable silicon doll?

I heard she was a 3 hole doll!
  • ^Plus, she walks around with an extra arsehole at her elbow....
  • ..and that arsehole will more than likely get fucked tonight.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2016-10-09 20:39:33
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Lol! Damnit tho, I'm going to have that song in my head all flipping day now!
    I've just been watching the ( coughs) " highlights" of last night's debates. All of this personal bitch- slapping politics has been engineered since the nineties and encouraged by the Bilderberg group ( IMHO) to detract from the fact that no politicians these days have the capacity to make good in their own, let alone international affairs. Yes it was pure Jerry Springer to watch, but terrifying. When My colleagues and I have to deal with teenagers fighting at school, we understand the difference between an " altercation", a "scuffle", a " tussle", "handbags at dawn" and physical assault. I believe the far- right on the political stage at the moment would be very happy to see those distinctions obfuscated in order to provoke civilian uprising...so then they could impose martial law, their plan all along.
    I'm going off on one....time for a cup of tea and my morning shot.
  • That animated mound of slime Farage has of course weighed in to discount Trump's violent misogyny as "Alpha male boasting".

The view we have been given of the cesspits that are these men's minds makes me ashamed to be human. Hurrah for the (other) animals on this planet!

Post edited by whispered at 2016-10-10 04:50:34
  • God, PG, I know so many people at the moment I could sing that song to.
  • Post edited by LuDux at 2016-10-10 13:43:13
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • This guy interviewed on Channel 4 news last night, he was a film producer but I didn't catch his name, described Trump hilariously as a " sentient hemarrhoid" lol.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!