Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Phase II of extermination is in progress-
  • 277 Comments sorted by
  • Nice to know someone is all-knowing.  I'm sure not.
  • I've missed you PG.
  • I just don't want the US to perish because of ignorance or apathy. I'm finding alot of apathy. Also, alot of people don't know much about the history of this country..sad really. I mean alot of people don't even know Rockefeller was behind Hitler's eugenics program..and this family is running the UN?! They're using the 'global warming' platform to brainwash government officials into this bullshit. I'll tell you what's even scarier, Dr.'s are having the black population abort their malformed fetuses before cases of microcephaly are even documented!!! At least that's what I'm gathering here in Florida. Pure evil. I get overwhelmed because I know what's going on, and very few around me do or even care. I don't blame people for ignorance, that really is the Media's fault- but I do blame them for apathy.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2016-08-15 15:06:01
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • I've only learned a lot about US political history etc through watching documentaries on Yourube, and I know that a lot of the stuff on there is twisted shit too of course.
    In the news this week over here is the story about " Zombie Knives" being sold for under a tenner. Of course we live in a zombie nation, they're not going to rise apocalyptically from their graves and drip among us, they're already walking the streets. Now it's time for them to start slaying each other...maybe that's the plan. Like I said....put a subliminal message in Pokemon Go, Minecraft or whatever...and let the massacre commence!
    I'm going to hide in a cabbage field. Do come and join us if it all gets too much over there PG. I couldn't stand to live in America ( with no offence to all US friends on here).... Such a beautiful country in parts...but so gloriously f£&@: ed up.
  • Yellow fever, spread by mozzies of course, heading to Europe. Potential global crisis.
    That's why drones were invented....to confuse us.
  • So, are you getting your information from emails, PG?

Hahahaha, Kat.  I really sometimes wish they had a decent thumbs-up system on this site (don't get me started on how mucked up the existing one is).  "They're already walking the streets".  Hahaha!  Yeah.
  • No WW, I haven't seen any emails. What do they say? My favorite subject in college was Microbiology and I have this altruistic streak in me. I get passionate about truth sometimes, esp. when it concerns humanity. I have seen Foreign animal studies regarding eating GMOs, and microcephaly was the outcome. I knew what was happening the first time I saw "Zika" on the News. Complete cover up. The US Government has lied to the public..and if you think they won't try to threaten/kill someone trying to expose this, well..think again. The Government owns and controls the Media- that's why Americans are left in the dark. So many have already eaten these genetically changed foods and I am seeing the results- it scares the fuck out of me. They were put on the market without anyone's knowledge or consent! I'm afraid there will be only one generation of Americans left in this country, because they simply don't know. Government officials know what's going on too. This was planned WW. You see, we didn't actually win WW2. The industrialists and bankers who planned and implemented the death camps knew they couldn't win by force. They decided to change strategy and create corporate fronts. Those Nazi chemical companies became America's food companies. This is all true WW.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1179902
    U R I E L
  • I was at the Airport and saw signs about "Zika" everywhere. The Government has gone all out to brainwash the masses. This is what its come to. There is a reason Obama signed the Monsanto Protection Act- because they've known all along the devastating health effects of GMO's. Population control is what the UN is all about. Serious lies, deceit..major crimes against the environment and humanity. If anyone's ever taken a psyche class, you may be aware of this brainwashing technique. This "Zika" problem suddenly popped up and is over taking countries?! No, no, no...it's the effects of the genetically changed foods and the herbicides they've soaked up and were then eaten that are creating birth defects and cancers. They're using the same old German brainwashing tactics they used during WWII. I really shouldn't be surprised though- it's the same families doing this.
    U R I E L
  • Tell me something, PG.  How does the genetics of something that has eaten affect the genetics of the eater?  Doesn't happen.
  • Tell me something, PG.  How does the genetics of something that has eaten affect the genetics of the eater?  Doesn't happen.

Aliens.
    If I were dead, could I do this?

I'm gonna try to say this in a simple manner. When two members of the same species naturally reproduce, their sexual parts fit together. Got it? What Monsanto has done for instance in one strain of corn is to splice a piece of foreign Bacterial DNA into the the coding sequence for corn. This is not natural , the corn plant doesn't breed with bacteria but with other corn plants..duh. This Bacteria kills insects and is immune to herbicide. The corn can now be sprayed with copious amounts of weed killer and not die and can no longer reproduce..because it was synthetically created in a lab.This product is no longer corn, it is technically classified as a pesticide that has soaked up herbicide through its root system. That's just one example of what Americans may be eating.

Now, I will give you an example of DNA corruption in a simple manner. We inherit our genetic code and the different proteins code for particular attributes. Our bodies have evolved to take in plant and animal material which our bodies assimilate, and the nutrients physically build the body..duh. Although some bacteria may be beneficial to the human body, the one used in genetic splicing is not. The bacterial gene used in Monsanto's corn is a Bt toxin, which is closely related to Anthrax. People who eat the corn are now 'carriers' of this bacteria. They may become sick themselves because the Bt toxin gene does not code for healthy development of human tissues. It may even laterally transfer causing birth defects, which means the parts of the bacterial code had integrated into the forming fetus. Gene expression is now mutated by the bacterial gene and things like microcephaly can occur.

U R I E L
  • To make matters worse, the herbicide alone has been proven to cause cancer AND autism. These genetically altered crops were made to soak up this herbicide. They are called 'Round-Up' ready crops...because it kills all the natural plants but the the gmo, by dousing them in glyphosate.

Death by Design WW. This was their intention. Just google UN and population control.

*Ps. They're doing piss tests here for "Zika" now- probably to check for glyphosate which shows up in the urine. Also, they're trying to give vaccinations- I wouldn't recommend it. Who knows what the F is in it.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2016-08-22 23:50:14
    U R I E L
  • I was just thinking WW, it's funny how you would accept that a 'virus' could mutate DNA and cause birth defects and not bacteria. Maybe you just didn't know the corn is spliced with bacteria.
    U R I E L
  • So, let me get this straight.  The gene for a bacteria jumps out of the DNA sequence in the corn and attacks the DNA of the host?
  • WW, dude, you're cruising for a bruising.
    If I were dead, could I do this?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!