Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 1028 Comments sorted by

• I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • One (or two) for you, PG

• @whisperit Haha, thanks whisper. Too bad the "bad" girls usually aren't faithful :-< . Although I believe all women are goddesses..I'd much prefer a Nature girl like myself, =P~
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Just seen Star Trek Beyond. I find Jaylah strangely alluring !

The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • I mean, what's not to love in a woman who can do this?

• They still manage to find new and exciting ways to depict alien beings!
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Why on earth would you find a woman with varicose veins on her forehead and severe hypothermia alluring UT? Were you in Hull recently, perving, when that art project thingummyjig took place? The Spencer Tunick Sea of Hull thing? I wasn't there...in case anyone was wondering. I'll admit to doing housework naked but I'm not an exhibitionist.
    More the voyeur lol..... ;)
  • It's surprising what floats people's boats Kat!
  • See the Sexy Men thread UT- your assistance is required. You'll make a lot of ladies ( and men) happy I'm sure.
    ( oh God....I've just realised....no I wasn't asking you to post a selfie!!)
  • In the last fortnight or so I've been having increasing stiffness in the hip department, I guess it's cos the bone that was removed for my op is starting to grow back now. That lady above is an inspiration.
  • The original demon

Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2016-08-21 16:34:28
  • @UT The only Demon is the brain of Man himself. Not women, not children- Men. The demon is the story told- the lie. Everyday I turn on the News and see these backwards, fucked in the brain men..killing women and children. I've come to the ultimate conclusion that it's all really dick size. Yes, dick size. You see, these stupid little men who corrupt, aka. Rockefeller etc., have no size to their dick. In order to get a female, they must have wealth instead. So they kill, fuck up and plunder the Earth to fill in the apparent devastation of lack of dick. That's why grown men start Wars. One man's tribe kills another to take their wealth, the other tribe retaliates. The Human Species is put through hell because of male ego. They say Karma's a bitch though.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2016-08-21 17:17:21
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Ponygurl said:

@UT The only Demon is the brain of Man himself. Not women, not children- Men. The demon is the story told- the lie. Everyday I turn on the News and see these backwards, fucked in the brain men..killing women and children. I've come to the ultimate conclusion that it's all really dick size. Yes, dick size. You see, these stupid little men who corrupt, aka. Rockefeller etc., have no size to their dick. In order to get a female, they must have wealth instead. So they kill, fuck up and plunder the Earth to fill in the apparent devastation of lack of dick. That's why grown men start Wars. One man's tribe kills another to take their wealth, the other tribe retaliates. The Human Species is put through hell because of male ego. They say Karma's a bitch though.

Don't blame me for Lilith. Blame the Jews, the Sumerians and the Babylonians!
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/esp_sumer_annunaki15e.htm
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2016-08-22 13:01:53
  • Lilith is a powerful female demon. Not to be trifled with.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!