Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Phase II of extermination is in progress-
  • 277 Comments sorted by
  • I'd rather talk F+M.

Oh, yes..sexay Flo. Have you seen 'The Odyssey' WW? She affects me. I'm into her-
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2016-08-11 21:10:38
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • I think I pissed off my computer.  Flash ain't working.  I'll search youtube.
  • Wow!  A whole hour??!?!  Can't wait!  Cool, %he first video on their site is from this.  Thanks, PG.  I'll let you know after I've seen it but I'm sure it's awesome.
  • I think the movie, PG, is exactly the same as the various videos on her site.  There's a little more in the details but, essentially, the same.  It's awesome.  She really puts things on a completely different level.
  • Have you seen this yet?  Omidog!  Amazing!

Post edited by Whickwithy at 2016-08-12 16:44:16
  • chemtrails LOL 
  • I'm going to show you the reality of what Monsanto has done. This child was born in Florida in 2014. This was before the Zika cover-up. These children being born have THE SAME BIRTH DEFECT as the offspring of rats that were in the GMO studies!!! Americans don't even know they're eating them!!! It's not in the news because, THE GOVERNMENT OWNS THE MEDIA. There is no conspiracy theory, this is what's actually happening! End of story.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2016-08-13 14:44:19
    U R I E L
  • I read somewhere recently that eating chocolate repels mosquitoes. Something about aromas emitted through the skin.

Eat chocolate! Lots of it!

Problem solved.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • It might be interesting to point out that none of the articles I've read about Zika's link to secondary microcephaly mention when in their pregnancies the women were exposed to the virus. Nor do they mention at which stage of pregnancy those little sacs of cells are most susceptible to the causative damage. Could that be an attempt to mislead the public about the cause-effect relationship? The same goes for the other side regarding exposure to pesticides.

Could it be that both sides are blowing smoke out their bottoms? Too much missing data.

If you're going to give me a "that's that/end of story" type answer, don't even bother. We don't know. We, as in all of us; hence, no one. Besides, it's boring and makes it look like you're either weak & ultimately unintelligent or suffering from drug-induced psychosis :)
    Post edited by iuventus at 2016-08-13 15:52:08
  • Sorry to break this to you iuv, but the scientific community DOES know. I have seen the Russian and French studies concerning GMO's. The Media is definitely blowing smoke up your ass. I guess some people are into that though-
    U R I E L
  • Oh, yeah. I forgot how they really do know. I mean because it's scientific FACT.

Mea culpa!

LOL
  • Go and eat your corn, like a good zombie 8-X
    U R I E L
  • Oh, sweetie! We haven't even been discussing GMOs for at least several posts. *hugs* However, I try to stay away from laboratory modified foods when I can afford to--especially corn & soy.

Your zings will appear to sting harder if you keep on topic. Otherwise, I'm all like "What?"

:bz
  • I guess this is my view on GMOs.  It is certainly playing with fire.  And, in a general way, we are way too comfortable with playing with fire for a non-sentient, non-sapient species.  Once we overcome whatever it is that makes us so aberrant, we will have a better chance of going forward in a sapient, sentient manner.

I am more worried about us cooking up some GMO that goes out of control.  But, that is just a fear with little facts to back it up.  The thing is that I don't see how eating GMOs could cause a disease or birth defects or whatever.  That just doesn't seem the way that the body works.  It's kinda like that old wives tale (actually, old doctors that didn't know shit) that eating eggs was bad for you because it has cholesterol.  What they finally discovered is that the body doesn't work that way, as I had always suspected.  I believe that the body breaks down to very, very basic components before it builds them back up.  That is why things like niacinamide works so much better than niacin.  If you haven't tried niacinamide, I guarantee you will feel the difference.  

Anyways, I am much more worried about the more basic fact that we run off in so many directions with little or no regard for the consequences.  GMO is one of many, many, many that worry me.  It is much more important to stop the problem at its source than chase after each individual idiocy.
  • Well, I'm here to inform you the US government has done this on purpose. All these rich industrialists that have ruined ecosystems on this planet by deforestation, the drilling and burning of fossil fuel, the chemical contamination of the evironment- have realized they've fucked up and have created global warming. So, what is their answer? Population control through GMOs. These motherfuckers have become super rich by fucking over the environment and now want to eliminate YOU for it. It's true. No conspiracy theory, they're carrying out their plan. Here's a little speech from Rockefeller-
    U R I E L

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!