Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Phase II of extermination is in progress-
  • 277 Comments sorted by
  • I didn't get this through email. I have a background in medicine and have seen the clinical animal trials done with gmos. Microcephaly was an outcome. I just put 2 and 2 together.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Monsanto OWNS Snopes.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Yeah!  And water too!

C'mon, PG.  Give me something to show me that the zika mosquito isn't real.
  • Okay, then give me a believable article showing it is other than the zika mosquito.  Pesonally, I despise Monsanto for a number of reasons.  Basically, they are a bunch of numbnuts but that's not at all unusual.
  • Yeah!  And water too!

C'mon, PG.  Give me something to show me that the zika mosquito isn't real.

How bout you give me something to show that it IS real? Come on WW, get real...you didn't even know you were drinking genetically modified milk for God's sake. Are you familiar with 'Google Scholar'? It's a google search tool- look up the MIT studies concerning the effects of GMO ingestion in animal models.

In layman's terms, they've fucked with the genetic coding system. This affects all of gene expression. This is causing birth defects. They've known about it. We as the public, are kept in the dark. They are experimenting on human subjects. They should be under indictment by the American people under...

**THE NUREMBERG CODE**
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2016-08-10 17:26:42
    U R I E L

• iuventus said:

Monsanto OWNS Snopes.

Actually Snopes owns Monsanto. Wake up sheeple
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Post edited by Ponygurl at 2016-08-10 16:24:27
    U R I E L
  • I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • So, not a single link about the zika CT, PG?

By the way, I am completely addicted to "Caught".  It's been on constant repeat.  I start getting the shakes when I turn it off...
  • When I first saw what the birth defect was, I knew it was gene corruption. The CDC has admitted that Zika is just a possible cause of microcephaly, but added "so IS gene corruption!" Apparently from what I gathered, Monsanto only did the feeding trials for 3 months. They tailored the experiment because the health effects show up at month 4! They neglected following the experiment through the life cycle of the rats! When the experiment is followed through the approximate 2 year life cycle- many ill health effects show up, many of which are cancerous mammary tumors in females. That's where our explosion of breast cancer is coming from. Offspring from the experimental rats were indeed stunted, with partially atrophied organs and small head and brain...microcephaly. This is directly caused by the gene corruption.

Now, why have GMO's gone unlabeled in this country?! They are clearly toxic. It's because Michael Taylor, Food Commissioner, who works for the FDA..was once a lawyer for Monsanto! Major conflict of interest. Oh, he was also funded by Rockefeller, who was a major proponent of what? You guessed it...Eugenics!

Here's just a couple of maps I quickly grabbed off the Internet-

This one shows where Zika cases can be found and where they will possibly be spread-

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

This one is where GMO's are grown-

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

It almost seems as if they are tailoring the release of a highly toxic patented corn in areas with a high percentage of "ethnic" culture, to say it nicely. They're eugenicists WW, plain and simple..and they're in the US government. This was what Bush Sr. used to refer to as "The New World Order." He borrowed that line from Hitler.

Don't be so shocked- it's happened before.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2016-08-11 11:48:23
    U R I E L
  • I wonder what would happen if someone tried to go to the Media about this. You think they'd try to kill them?
    U R I E L
  • I'd rather talk F+M.
  • I'd rather talk F+M.

F + F > M + M
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Hey, what word starts with F, and ends with UCK?

(Firetruck)
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2016-08-11 20:56:36
    U R I E L

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!