Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Phase II of extermination is in progress-
  • 277 Comments sorted by
  • Well we seem to have converted pretty much any thread into a CT thread! But I can't be arsed to search for the other one so this'll do for now. Catherine ( she's learned much from me, twisted little paranoid puppy that she is) woke me this am by shoving a bottle of water in my face ( nice!) and telling me that all Lincolnshire schools use this particular brand of " spring water" for the free school dinners pack ups. ( that may not be quite true). Sleepily I had to groan while she reeled off the list of added ingredients..among them, Fluouride! Our water here is already fluourinated, and I personally don't have a problem with that ( having benefitted from a healthy set of gnashers :D ) but I know the subject courts much controversy....I'd be interested to know what PG thinks.
  • And there you go, an extra insight into the reality of a female same sex relationship! It's not all swinging from the lampshades you know! ( pulls duvet over head and groans again).
  • KatRobin said: pulls duvet over head and groans again

So, it
    is all swinging from the lampshades, after all.
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2016-06-11 12:38:56
  • Still not mended yet WW!!
  • Ponygurl said:

Well last year, here in the US, genetically modified corn flooded the wholesale markets. It is now in regular grocery stores. There is no signage as to its classification as a pesticide. My mother was in the hospital yesterday with severe stomach pain. I asked her what she had eaten. She said she had just made some potatoes and carrots sautéed in Canola oil. I had to inform her, the oil is also a pesticide. There is no such thing as 'Canola oil'...it is simply the name of oil from genetically modified rapeseed plants, grown mostly in Canada..hence Can-ola. As proven, GM foods cause abdominal pain, Liver cancer in men, and Breast cancer in women. It will also cause birth defects and sterilization. Birth defects will blamed on the imaginary "Zika" virus..as to not scare the public and sell more pesticide. (Maybe we should all watch the Blackstar video again from David Bowie. He died from liver cancer and the term 'Blackstar' indicates breast cancer. This is directly caused by the GM crops being forced upon us. This is apparent in the video too.)

Another friend of mine was recently hospitalized and had to have a hysterectomy because of invasive fibroids and unrelenting periods. I asked her, "what have you eaten?" She said she worked out everyday and ate a healthy vegetarian diet with alot of soy. I had to inform her, almost all soy is now genetically modified. When cooked, the GM soy releases 9 times the amount of estrogen..which results in a direct change in reproductive organs and major increase of breast cancer. She was unaware. People will die because they're not aware. This program was implemented by former president George Bush Sr. His father, Prescott Bush, was a mastermind behind WWII. His son, George Walker Bush, was the mastermind behind 9/11. The most evil bloodline walking this planet.

I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • KatRobin said:

Still not mended yet WW!!

Hmmm, maybe you want to read my post, again.  I added some emphasis.  Also, note the particular quote.  Not that big of a deal, I guess but, dang, I thought I was being hilarious!!!

But, even so, sorry to hear you're not all better.  A little better?
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2016-06-11 18:18:21

• @Kat As to your question of Sodium Flouride use, I have but one response. This recommendation was given by the very same "medical/dental" practitioners that advised filling dental caries with extremely toxic mercury. Kinda crazy, right? (I mean who would put Mercury in their mouth on purpose)

@LuDux On Sept. 10, 2001 Donald Rumsfeld gave a speech. He said there was 2.3 Trillion dollars missing from the tax payer funded military defense fund. The very next day, the whole Accounting Dept. of the Pentagon was blown up. Funny, isn't it? That could buy an awful lot of Thermite.

@WW Pretty much all of us gay girls have participated in the Cirque du Soleil of sex. It's just a part of our Aeriel Arts training. Swinging from the lampshade is just a prerequisite.

Post edited by Ponygurl at 2016-06-11 14:15:27
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Ponygurl said:

@Kat As to your question of Sodium Flouride use, I have but one response. This recommendation was given by the very same "medical/dental" practitioners that advised filling dental caries with extremely toxic mercury. Kinda crazy, right? (I mean who would put Mercury in their mouth on purpose)

@LuDux On Sept. 10, 2001 Donald Rumsfeld gave a speech. He said there was 2.3 Trillion dollars missing from the tax payer funded military defense fund. The very next day, the whole Accounting Dept. of the Pentagon was blown up. Funny, isn't it? That could buy an awful lot of Thermite.

@WW Pretty much all of us gay girls have participated in the Cirque du Soleil of sex. It's just a part of our Aeriel Arts training. Swinging from the lampshade is just a prerequisite.

year before that felt (=Fallen) Mountain was released. What was Will doing in the days prededing 9/11? His whereabouts those days are still unknown. And i have feeling we will never know
  • @LuDux Here's Will-

U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Ponygurl said:

@LuDux Here's Will-

Obvious Aurora lights in the background

• I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Ponygurl said:

WW Pretty much all of us gay girls have participated in the Cirque du Soleil of sex. It's just a part of our Aeriel Arts training. Swinging from the lampshade is just a prerequisite.

Sigh.  Nobody gets my comment.  Sigh.  Yeah, women I'm with are often the same way.  It's fun.
  • Saw this on Fart Book amongst all the EU referendum BS. So now you know.

What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • Woah! It's going to take me all day to digest that one.
    Of course there is an alternative to the " evils of interracial breeding" ( or whatever the exact words were I've just read, heads spinning)- it's called Lesbianism. An end to breeding at all. It's instigator was the scriptwriter of the series The L Word. It would be kind of amusing to " engineer" a mass immigration of pure lesbian interracial s. I guess they d look like Amazons, carry axes ( you see....it's started already with the fluffy blonde ones, just to give us a false sense of security lol......) , have copious tattoos and eat men for breakfast.
    Run for the hills! ( I'm already there!).
  • Well, I'm terribly disappointed.  There is a website, Snopes, that is just great about straightening out urban legends - at least in the U.S.  I just searched on a few different key phrases concerning genocide of western Europe (results of one is in the link) and no joy.  I swear, just about any topic that concerns the U.S. is analyzed very well and and a "True" or "False" is determined.  I'm really curious if Europe has a similar website of some sort.

I used to get all of these b.s. rumours forwarded to me and I would always point out that the people should check snopes for the real scoop.  I finally quit receiving all of that nonsense.

Now, if you want a CT that I completely believe, it is that people are trying to influence and manipulate the masses through emails.  It's really kinda scary.  Someone starts an email (with scary intent), it is forwarded to someone.  That someone passes it on to a friend (therefore, a 'reliable' source), who sends it on to his friend and on and on.  In this 'circle of trust', it is remiss to refute what a friend believes is true, so everyone goes along.  If you wonder about the bizarre behaviour of the American people, this is certainly one of the sources of it.  It is nefarious in the extreme.  So, if you want to call bullshit on someone, try snopes.  I sure wish I could find a version that hit other topics.  I might have to try to complain to snopes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!