Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Phase II of extermination is in progress-

• Well last year, here in the US, genetically modified corn flooded the wholesale markets. It is now in regular grocery stores. There is no signage as to its classification as a pesticide. My mother was in the hospital yesterday with severe stomach pain. I asked her what she had eaten. She said she had just made some potatoes and carrots sautéed in Canola oil. I had to inform her, the oil is also a pesticide. There is no such thing as 'Canola oil'...it is simply the name of oil from genetically modified rapeseed plants, grown mostly in Canada..hence Can-ola. As proven, GM foods cause abdominal pain, Liver cancer in men, and Breast cancer in women. It will also cause birth defects and sterilization. Birth defects will blamed on the imaginary "Zika" virus..as to not scare the public and sell more pesticide. (Maybe we should all watch the Blackstar video again from David Bowie. He died from liver cancer and the term 'Blackstar' indicates breast cancer. This is directly caused by the GM crops being forced upon us. This is apparent in the video too.)

Another friend of mine was recently hospitalized and had to have a hysterectomy because of invasive fibroids and unrelenting periods. I asked her, "what have you eaten?" She said she worked out everyday and ate a healthy vegetarian diet with alot of soy. I had to inform her, almost all soy is now genetically modified. When cooked, the GM soy releases 9 times the amount of estrogen..which results in a direct change in reproductive organs and major increase of breast cancer. She was unaware. People will die because they're not aware. This program was implemented by former president George Bush Sr. His father, Prescott Bush, was a mastermind behind WWII. His son, George Walker Bush, was the mastermind behind 9/11. The most evil bloodline walking this planet.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • 277 Comments sorted by
  • Cool.  Conspiracy theory.  So, someone is attempting to eradicate mankind from the planet?  Is that the theory?
  • Oh no WW, this is real and is happening now. Have you ever seen the Bush compound in Kennebunkport?! That was bought with funds stolen from the bank accounts of murdered Jews during WWII. Prescott Bush ran the international banks that laundered the blood money. Just a bit of history.
    U R I E L
  • So, they are trying to eradicate humanity?  Or, just Americans?  What do you think, Kat, is this one of your CTs?
  • Am I the appointed CT Officianado now then WW lol? No, this baby is PG's but I totally agree with her and I bloody well wish she would go into politics!!
    A high soya diet supposedly helps women suffering menopausal symptoms. Which is just a comment, I'm not suggesting a conspiracy to wipe out women over 50 lol! I know Ponygurl is passionate about US corporate corruption and I applaud you PG. just what the hell is safe to eat? Production levels have to rise to feed a burgeoning global population, but those who might suggest depopulation strategies are the brunt of a whole bag load of CTs too....
    I'm about to have my breakfast now- Weetabix with dates and walnuts just yo bore you! I daren't read the box!
  • As for PG s comment about the Bush family....never a truer statement made. Anyone who thinks differently has shit for brains. Sorry.
  • I will add that, living in an agricultural county and surrounded on all sides by fields, I worry like hell about all the stuff I see being sprayed on the fields. I've had sore eyes for weeks now but no hay fever symptoms and my dog has got itchy skin at the moment...I'm sure it's all chemicals. 8-X
  • Actually, now you are close to a point that I have never understood, maybe it's because I don't listen to radio talk show garbage that is aired in the U.S. but, the idea of putting rich people on pedestals just for being rich, as if there were something special about them other than luck, opportunity, a celestial size ego (which usually means something lacking), and circumstance, I've never understood.  What amazes me more is that the psychological engineering and manipulation to be able to convince people who are barely scraping by ( which seems to be often the case) to 'guard the rights' of the immensely wealthy just blows me away.  Sometimes, I think it is because they work hard and appreciate the idea of someone that works hard getting ahead.  What I think they are missing is that it is not hard work that usually gets people to immense wealth.  Hard work can get you some amount of money, no doubt but, usually, it is ruthlessness, sociopathy, and that same bloated, compensating ego that allows you to reach immense wealth.  And, that true poverty, to me, is due to circumstances more than anything.  There was a saying that brought tears to my eyes when I was younger. I had been working for about a decade and was having a hard time getting anything in the work environment to work very well and we got into one of these 'quality improvement; gambits and I ran across this saying.  "99.999% of the people working for you want to do a good job.  If they are not, then the process is broken."  What was so shocking to the system is that it is so very true and, yet, everyone acts as if everyone else is doing their best to shirk responsibility.  Everybody wants to do a good job!!!  I mean, duh!  Who would want to go into work thinking, "I want to go in and be miserable because I cannot be effective at what I do."  I want to spin my wheels 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, for 40 odd years and be miserable.  There's a plan.  Sometimes humanity just seems so seriously stupid or, actually, deluded!  How the heck does that happen?
  • I knew it!
    Madonna is implicated in this too:

Another link in this logical chain

Post edited by LuDux at 2016-06-09 11:28:01
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • And, another suspicious coincidence.  Both of your vids have "snap" in the title.  That's gotta be significant!

• And, another suspicious coincidence.  Both of your vids have "snap" in the title.  That's gotta be significant!

That's why I posted them in the same post and called it another link in the chain
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Speaking of selfies, how bout a little background! I have a friend who has worked with the NSA here in the US. That's the National Security Agency, which gathers global intelligence. He was actually told the "selfie" trend was started by the NSA, so that an identification picture could be attached to a name and stored in their vast database! ....and I do mean vast. He's a computer engineer and said there were virtual floors and floors of information storage. Big Brotha', it's real too-

Anywho, back to the REALITY of Genetic Modification. You wanna know why breast cancer and liver cirrhosis are associated with alcohol consumption?! Probably not, but I'll tell you anyways. It's because alot of that alcohol is made from genetically modified corn mash! Yep. Gotta be careful what you drink now too. This government has it in for us. Just look at who runs the FDA.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2016-06-09 14:16:45
    U R I E L
  • Did you know that the mug shot was developed because the ear is almost as individual as a finger print.

LuDux said:

That's why I posted them in the same post and called it another link in the chain

Yes, very suspicious.
  • I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Post edited by Ponygurl at 2016-06-10 03:48:34
    U R I E L
  • That's really good, PG.  My problem is that, if I want to indict anyone for anything, I want to indict all of humanity for being stupid, non-sentient.  There's just too much stupid stuff going on and, as we advance, the more dangerous steps we take, gmo, climate, nuclear weapons, economies, space-based weapons,... I could go on.  These are all surface issue.  They are not root cause.  Heck, they aren't even cause, they are effect.  Way too far down the pike to make any significant changes.  It's really what motivates mankind?  Basically, we aren't sentient yet.  For all intents and purposes, we are dumber than a bag of hammers.   You can't fix that by pointing out the dumb stuff that is done.  It's almost like a circular argument.  We're dumb, so we do dumb stuff.  What needs to be changed is we have to remove the obstacles that keep us from becoming sentient.  Some people like to think it is being "scientific" that will clear our heads.  Sorry, no go.  Still way too close to the surface.  It's not about god, it's not about science, it's not about the universe, it's not about all of the stupid stuff we do though that's closer.  It's about humans.  What motivates us?  What drives the batshit behaviour?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!