Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Entertain me! (the twisted & disturbing are welcome)
  • 1870 Comments sorted by
  • My kind of meditation. Lay back, breath deeply and de-twat yourself now!
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Girls do it better :D she knows how to drill it ;)
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2016-01-09 23:20:12
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • I bet this never happens to anyone else !
    Came home from work tonight to be greeted with the phrase ' can you take the waste trap of the sink in the utility room? I've lost a cat's rib bone down the plughole this afternoon' !
    #charnelhouse
  • No, but I have had to dispose of a detached cat tail.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • iuventus said:

No, but I have had to dispose of a detached cat tail.

I have a detached Foxes brush ! (Before anyone asks, the Fox was finished with it)!

• In answer to a query in the Nature Notes thread, this is what happens when carnivorous animals turn veggie....

Image result for crappy taxidermyImage result for crappy taxidermyImage result for crappy taxidermyImage result for crappy taxidermyImage result for crappy taxidermy
  • I hope you're not suggesting that all veggies are squinty eyed and have spinach for brains... /:)
  • No, only me
  • The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
  • Not so much " Entertain Me" as " Accompany Me?". I have a seriously level headed and well respected friend and colleague who has told me about a chateau in France where she stayed with her husband and had seriously scary supernatural experiences there, hearing poltergeist activity etc. they said that after one night, despite having booked and paid for a week, they wouldn't step foot back inside. A psychic friend of there's also picked up weird sensations from looking at a photo of the bedroom on my friend's mobile. Ok, so some of you will be thinking " what a load of twaddle". However, if there's anyone out there ( on this side of the curtain!) who is, like me, convinced of the existence of ghostly phenomena...and is up for a few days away with a complete stranger ( well, fellow friendly Frapper), then message me ! ( using my inbox, not a Ouija board you divvies!). stone cold sober sceptics can apply too. I'll post a picture of the place in question when I can.
    My other half, in case you're wondering, wouldn't go to our own bathroom in the dark, let alone entertain this. Shucks. @-)
  • And, relax !

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!