Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Entire BRISTOL concert audio on Goldfrapp Jukebox
  • In case some have missed:

http://goldfrapp.us/live

A note from the original uploader:

I was caught a little short on this one as the house lights went down as I was still setting my rig up. I managed to press record which captured Alison's pre recorded message (I believe as she wasn't on stage at the time) regarding the use of flash photography. I must of then accidentally switched the record off while still setting up and it wasn't until a few minutes into the first track that I realised this. I have kept Alison's message in and faded the first track in from where I started recording.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • 32 Comments sorted by
  • (Removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 20:41:34
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • I've just got it off dimeadozen. Excellent quality.I'm there again down the front!

• I've just got it off dimeadozen. Excellent quality.I'm there again down the front!

Yeah, that's where it comes from - I'm still seeding for a while on there if anybody needs to grab it direct.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • You can hear Tweety loud and clear in the intro to Little Bird.
  • That was priceless. haha
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet

Yeah, that's where it comes from - I'm still seeding for a while on there if anybody needs to grab it direct.

I know.I'm seeding as well.
  • I'd like to replace the botched 'Lovely Head' with the full version. If anyone's got a decent quality, let me know. Thanks.
  • Q for everyone: do you think the player should have AUTOPLAY turned on?

Thanks for your feedback.
  • hmmm, I personally will say no :)
  • folklore said:

hmmm, I personally will say no :)

Thanks. Someone on Facebook asked me to turn it off, hence my question.

Will tweak that. :)
  • I'm interested but I have to avoid it, I gave up reading the Bristol thread as I am suppossedly going to see Goldfrapp at Somerset House so no spoilers for me
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • I'm interested but I have to avoid it, I gave up reading the Bristol thread as I am suppossedly going to see Goldfrapp at Somerset House so no spoilers for me

What spoilers?
  • You can hear Tweety loud and clear in the intro to Little Bird.

You can hear my 'thankyou!' at the end too :D
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Alan said:

What spoilers?

I don't wanna know what the set list was the other night, otherwise I have no element of surprise when I go the Somerset House gig :(
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • what they played and what was on the set list were actually different, and they may well change it too :)
    "its MY favourite song"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!