Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Entire BRISTOL concert audio on Goldfrapp Jukebox
  • 32 Comments sorted by
  • Thanks Tweety. I take it you are going to like every upcoming UK gig and maybe some European ones too?
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Alan said:

What spoilers?

I don't wanna know what the set list was the other night, otherwise I have no element of surprise when I go the Somerset House gig :(

I understand. I couldn't be as patient.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Alan said:

I did catch a glimpse of the set list but that's it, deleting all memories. I think going to see a band can easily get ruined in the age we live in, well maybe ruined is a bit extreme, but certainly one can get a very good if not 100% accurate idea of what is going to be played well before the actual show....

Oh and I understand why you can't be so patient especially as no US dates have yet been confirmed, fingers crossed for you though
    Post edited by Border_Mind at 2013-06-25 16:00:59
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Alan said:

I did catch a glimpse of the set list but that's it, deleting all memories. I think going to see a band can easily get ruined in the age we live in, well maybe ruined is a bit extreme, but certainly one can get a very good if not 100% accurate idea of what is going to be played well before the actual show....

Oh and I understand why you can't be so patient especially as no US dates have yet been confirmed, fingers crossed for you though

@Border_Mind thank you for the fingers. I really hope we will get something to look forward to in the fall (in addition to the album, of course).
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • I hope you do too Alan, though clearly The Mirror doesn't want anyone to have anything to look forward to, wrong thread I know
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • @Border_Mind wrong thread. :P
  • Thanks Tweety. I take it you are going to like every upcoming UK gig and maybe some European ones too?

I'm not going to hammersmith as for some reason it just doesn't appeal to me. I'm focusing on MIF and somerset house. then I will be saving for the UK leg of next years world tour and try and get at least four dates in :)
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Thanks for sharing Alan. Really appreciated.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • @Dreeke my pleasure. As always. :)
  • Really liked hearing this! Thanks much. Oh and by the way your blog's new look is fantastic, been meaning to say so.
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL

• :-))  @tweety you're gas!  Just heard you're roar.  I remember you showing similar exuberance in Dublin a few years ago  ;)
  • Haha, yeah, just listening to this now. Thanks Alan.

Tweety = legend. "Yes.......... my favourite song".

Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-06-26 18:37:54
  • Thanks, everyone.

Unfortunately, just received an email from the management asking to remove the Bristol concert.
  • Hm, could that be an indicator that it might be formally released in some format?

I can't remember reading.. was it pro-filmed?

• Alan said:

Thanks, everyone.

Unfortunately, just received an email from the management asking to remove the Bristol concert.

I did wonder if they might have a problem with it.

Oh well, I'm glad I got to listen to Eat Yourself (My fav)  and Tweety acting the loon.  Thanks @Alan.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!