Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 4411 Comments sorted by
  •  Syntax ‎– Meccano Mind
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • The greatest thing you ever learn
    Is just to love
    And be loved in return

Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2015-11-08 10:22:05
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • ♫I'm rock, I'm roll, I'm Nat King Cole♫
    another colbscurity
  • Best song off last album

Susanne Sundfor - Accelerate

• Great new discovery..

Landshapes : Francois

• Chet Faker- Gold (mmmm....yes please ;) - this video never gets old to me- I love it when she 'rides it')

U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • I once knew a transgender woman who loved road. Yes, actually loved, as one might love a man or woman. She fell in love with, abducted, and married a big chunk of highway with the yellow stripes. She'd certainly get off on that video.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • ^ I want to finish your story...

The next day the Road woke with a start..had it been dreaming? Who was this trans-woman laying on top of it? The last thing the chunk of highway remembered was hanging out at the 'Manhole', a local leather bar. It was Vegas though..and the road had seen alot, ..too much in fact. Had it married on a whim at the Little White Wedding chapel on the corner of 3rd and Las Vegas Blvd? Who knows where the hell it was at- it had lost it's phone somewhere in Caesar's Palace and no longer had use of its navigation. One thing the Road knew for sure though, it had been forked. The smell of assphalt lingered with the licorice smell of Ouzo. Yes, the Road finally remembered..yes, the trans-woman on top of it had been from Greece and had lost her way. The Road was now determined to show her the way out..to a better life. The Highway explained how it too was in transition and was becoming a Path. The Path was simple and direct, not overcrowded and burdened like the Highway. They were married- and they knew it. The Path took the trans-woman by the hand and away from the city. Then as the Path grew longer and tired..it decided to just steal a line from Robert Frost and give it to the women...
    I shall be telling this with a sigh
    Somewhere ages and ages hence:
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.

The End.
    U R I E L
  • I wasn't kidding, but I got his gender wrong. He was a transgender man. He was on hormones and had had his breasts removed. He kept his asphalt spouse in his basement and humped it regularly.

He would often reminisce about his childhood family vacations. Sitting in the back seat, he'd stare out the rear windshield and dreamily watch the roads wriggle and writhe behind them. He had favorite types of road, as well as favorite stretches of road.

I did enjoy your version of the tale though, PoGu.
    Post edited by iuventus at 2015-11-13 01:52:16
  • iuventus said:

I wasn't kidding, but I got his gender wrong. He was a transgender man. He was on hormones and had had his breasts removed. He kept his asphalt spouse in his basement and humped it regularly.

Well I guess the hormones are working...that sounds like a man alright. :P

I like my story too...it's kinda sweet and dirty at the same time.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2015-11-13 01:24:09
    U R I E L
  • I've known many women who also love to hump things.
  • Can I have their number?
    U R I E L
  • You'll find them on the carousel.
  • Ponygurl said:

Can I have their number?

Twelve? Just a guess
  • I just discovered a cd named Awakening by a group of mixed Middle Easterners singers called Ashavahishta. The project -Awakening- is based on poetry by Rumi and sung in Farsi and Urdu. It is the best of ancient and modern with distinct echoes of 60's psychedelia. I tend to play it through twice each time and it is the best kitchen music. I love dancing to it in my kitchen while I cook.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!