Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 143 Comments sorted by
  • Ponygurl said:

he couldn't focus on the clit.

Now, you're talking.
  • It's true- everything was so cockcentric and cock-centered (because the thoughts came from a man) the clit was not a big issue. It was about male pleasure, not female. Fuck, no wonder all those women suffered from neurosis back then- the Almighty Clit was ignored! I really do think you need to write a book about male kegels too WW. I don't know how the hell men expect to give women pleasure with 1-5 minutes of thrusting...it's a crying shame.

(Sorry everyone, back to books!)
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2015-11-06 21:52:26
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Just found what looks to be a fantastic book- or maybe just the Title (?!)

Suck My Clit Freud- Jennifer Hollie Bowles

"Suck My Clit Freud is a collection of eighteen no holds-barred erotic, psycho-edge poems from a lit chick who knows how to fuck the shit out of verse. Just get on your knees and read it: you know you want to."

(It's a real book- I'm not making any of this up)
    U R I E L
  • I kinda wish I hadn't asked! :\">
  • Ponygurl said:

I really do think you need to write a book about male kegels too WW. ...it's a crying shame.

(Sorry everyone, back to books!)

But, you did mention a book, albeit one that doesn't yet exist.  But, yes, it is a crying shame.  Worse than that, in my opinion.
  • KatRobin said:

I kinda wish I hadn't asked! :\">

Haha, yeah..I can be a touch explicit sometimes. :-bd

@WW I think you're onto something worth exploring.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2015-07-19 08:24:29
    U R I E L
  • I've got two books on the go currently. One of them is Supernature by Lyall Watson. Wasn't influenced to read it by the Frappy title, it's my kind of interest anyway, about the mysterious phenomena on the border between the explicable and the inexplicable. Fascinating stuff, though I'm a bit sceptical about some of the experiments mentioned.
  • KatRobin said:

I'm a bit sceptical about some of the experiments mentioned.

Makes me wonder which ones you are not skeptical about.  Hmmm, maybe that's a rhetorical question....
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2015-07-26 08:21:21
  • Just finished Viv Albertine's autobiog. Kinda glad I never *did* get to meet her back in the days of The Slits etc.
  • Sometimes I just like to listen and get lost in another world. It's so nice to be read to..like a child. This is the first chapter of "The Price of Salt" or otherwise known as "Carol". I'm so happy there's a film now.
    U R I E L
  • ive never used audio books PG, but it's quite appealing I must agree. How would I find the above? Is it available on YouTube? I am a big fan of books, electronic reading on Kindle etc doesn't appeal to me at all cos I spend so much time looking at a computer screen at work etc. it might be nice to give my eyes a rest and lay back with an audio book!
  • Doh! I can see now it's on YouTube!!!! I'm such a muppet!
  • A little behind the curve, I have just finished Helen MacDonald's "H is for Hawk", an account of her training a Goshawk whilst mourning the death of her father. Regardless of any reservations about keeping wild creatures in captivity, it is a tremendous book.
  • I'm reading Derren Brown's Tricks Of The Mind at present. In case any overseas friends don't know who he is, he's an illusionist, bit like David Blaine and co and does some big stunts on UK TV, but thankfully without the David Copperfield naffness! Now most of us know that Mr a Brown is gay ( hurray!) but even I'm finding his style of writing quite near the knuckle - anyone else writing like he does would be died! Here's a quote "Now, there is a law in physics...which states that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. For example, if I were to repeatedly punch Robert Kilroy Silk full in the face,mor push a rolled up copy of the Daily Mail very far into his bottom, he would react by begging for mercy and probably crying."
    (RKS was a Tory MP who turned to TV and did vomitable Oprah-type chat shows with " the people" in a particularly condescending and schmarmy manner). Derren Brown- I'm a fan!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!