Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 212 Comments sorted by
  • @UT "I thought Bigfoot would be bigger than that. By definition, at least 13 inches."

You've just given me a great idea for a short story! The premise is when a boy becomes a man, his cock is then cut off. Then he starts to realize, with every positive emotional trait acquired, a half inch of cock is grown back. Say if a man acquires compassion, sensitivity, honesty, and loyalty- that's two inches of cock right there!

Anywho, enough of my genius-like ramblings- looks like a Hawksbill seaturtle to me.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2015-04-16 15:01:51
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Lol...that's not a story PG, that's reality. That's why men exaggerate what they've got and always fall short ( and I'm not talking penis length!).
    I'll shut up before I offend some probably nice fellas on here.
  • Sounds accurate to me, Kat.
  • Just wondering....does anyone else live in a British village that has a Scarecrow Festival? Or do you have them over the pond? At this time of year and in to Summer a lot of villages in England at any rate have this great tradition where the locals decide on a theme, then create stuffed figures to sit in their front gardens to be viewed by passers-by. I've seen some hilarious politically-incorrect examples. Now we've moved to a village that has one I feel it's a duty to take part, but as I'm pressed for time I'm not sure if I'll manage it this year. Could just park myself in a deck chair on the front lawn. I'll post pics over the coming weeks to show you what I mean.
    Ps very tempted to join the local Gardening Club too. How middle-aged and miss Marple is that!!
  • A neighbour could pop over and trim your bush and titivate your Clemetis !
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Some wood needs lopping too UT, it's out of control.
  • I thought you and Cath had no need for wood? :O)
  • We have a big pile of it in the wood shed actually UT but it's all chopped up and harmless, just like the ex under the patio I told you about.
  • Thanks, Kat. Now we are all bloody accomplices....
    Post edited by whisperit at 2015-05-04 05:14:28
  • Have we learned nothing from ping's 2010, "My other house is in Capri, but don't tell the taxman" debacle?
    Post edited by whisperit at 2015-05-04 05:17:20
  • Lol. Better not post any pics of the village where I live then. I'm a rubbish criminal...I mean I,d BE a rubbish criminal.
  • whisperit said:

Have we learned nothing from ping's 2010, "My other house is in Capri, but don't tell the taxman" debacle?

Do tell for those not around then. Statute of Limitations must has passed by now !
    Was Ping an MP?
  • KatRobin said:

Just wondering....does anyone else live in a British village that has a Scarecrow Festival? Or do you have them over the pond? At this time of year and in to Summer a lot of villages in England at any rate have this great tradition where the locals decide on a theme, then create stuffed figures to sit in their front gardens to be viewed by passers-by. I've seen some hilarious politically-incorrect examples. Now we've moved to a village that has one I feel it's a duty to take part, but as I'm pressed for time I'm not sure if I'll manage it this year. Could just park myself in a deck chair on the front lawn. I'll post pics over the coming weeks to show you what I mean.
    Ps very tempted to join the local Gardening Club too. How middle-aged and miss Marple is that!!

yes, the village just near to me is having one. i've never heard of the scarecrow festival until i saw it advertised passing through that village. 

the original village i lived in never had one. but we always used to have little summer and harvest festivals with may pole dancing and morris dancers.

so yeah, right now im in the middle of nottingham and derby. in a little village slap bang inbetween a social club and a chinese takeaway.
  • Spring has Sprung

Post edited by iuventus at 2015-05-11 00:24:08
    If I were dead, could I do this?

If I were dead, could I do this?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!