Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 261 Comments sorted by
  • Stranger said:

Owens. Definitely. Unless you can get goood vintage Valentino. But those are not only hard to find but more expensive.

Had vintage Valentino, left 'em in a cab.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:26:20
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Stranger said:

Left em in a cab? Oooooh tragic!

That used to be me.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:26:30
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Stranger said:

Well, stuff is just that: stuff. There are things far more important in life.

Trying to remember that every time I drop my iPhone.
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:26:43
  • Stranger said:

Yeah thats why i quit iPhone. IPads dont fall easy and stay in your bag.

Not gonna reply. Otherwise we'll never go to bed. ;)
  • Let's see if it works...

Post edited by MrTemper at 2013-06-25 01:07:34
  • excellent pics guys :) and Kiyuri is not a cat??!!!!  I'm crestfallen.

Ladies?
    Post edited by tweety at 2013-06-25 03:30:08
    "its MY favourite song"
  •   
    Post edited by HolyOwl at 2014-04-13 16:21:21
    Be patient.
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:26:57

• HolyOwl said:

Finally another lady, oh and me. On stage with Kate Boy. Now, who is who. Ha!

I confoose.
    Post edited by softlad at 2013-06-25 16:39:11
  • ^

It's right there, honest guv.

Post edited by Duncan at 2013-06-25 17:21:30
    Are you going to the party?
  • HolyOwl said:

Finally another lady, oh and me. On stage with Kate Boy. Now, who is who. Ha!

Cool! I'm geussing you're the one in the middle next to Kate Akhurst?
    Post edited by Dreeke at 2013-06-26 06:21:00
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • Me and my lovely sis at a friends wedding reception...we all received a few weird looks can't think why? At least two thirds of the guests were attired in a similar fashion...hehehe

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!