• Here's a little Gordon Ramsey for you-

U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • I've heard his feet are monstrous.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • The IPad experiment.
    I give you, the Lizard King !

Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2015-03-27 17:31:42
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • No, no. He belongs with Johnny Depp in the Men who are Probably Boring Selfish Lovers and Smell Like Lavender Scented Talc thread.
  • I'd take Jim Morrison on any day. He is, in my humble opinion, the sexiest male rock star there ever was. In fact, if I could reincarnate as any rock star, it would be Jim. Who, as luck would have it, was a Florida boy too :)>-
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • I visited his grave in Paris some years ago. Very low key headstone and lots of mementos and poems are left around the grave.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • He was a sexy beast. The last time I went to Monmatre it was late in the evening, my friends wanted to go to some club and I had walked for miles and was too tired to fight with them so I never got to see his grave:( next time!!
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2015-03-29 18:51:55
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Oh Ponygurl....after your sauciness with Nigella in the kitchen, now Ramsay? Can't STAND that bloke. Eeeeuuuuwww.....yuch...the epitome of bluuuurghness in my book! But each to their own, live and let live, etc!!!
  • Jim M though....well....I've spent many an aimless moment wondering....him or Hutchence? Tough one that.
  • KatRobin said:

Oh Ponygurl....after your sauciness with Nigella in the kitchen, now Ramsay? Can't STAND that bloke. Eeeeuuuuwww.....yuch...the epitome of bluuuurghness in my book! But each to their own, live and let live, etc!!!

I came across it while looking at Nigella's and was intended for iuv #:-S...I'm not a Ramsay fan either- he seems a bit of a rough character..maybe impatient is the word I'm looking for. Now Jim Morrison on the other hand- his dark intensity combined with sexiness..magnetic.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Ramsay? I would. I mean at least he's all man (cf. Depp, Morrison, Hutchence, etc). I hear his feet are HUGE.
  • Oof! I guess I already said that.
  • As I've already confessed to WW, I have this thing for Josh Holloway and so does Catherine, though she won't admit it so readily. We are only like 12 years late in watching all Series 1-6 of Lost! Nearly at the end...I'm not sure I'll cope when it ends and I can't ogle Sawyer no more!! I learned today that he was a Calvin Klein model among other things...that was after having a very Ooh La La dream last night and having to Google him lol. Catherine thinks I'm turning str8, I'm in big trouble. Somebody post some pictures please!!!!! :x @-)
  • And if he doesn't turn UT then no man can lol!
  • Image result for mark rylanceI

I have a thing for Mark Rylance. Lovely bloke
    Post edited by Hells_Bells at 2016-08-01 17:24:05

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!